Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free, easy-to-enter contest to win a $100 Colonel Mustard Gift Certificate

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation Free, easy-to-enter contest to win a $100 Colonel Mustard Gift Certificate

Thank you to everyone who posted ideas for this, our latest giveaway contest...

We just couldn't decide what we should give away and it's clear we're all different and we all like different aspects of our shooting sports, so... we're going to give away a $100 Colonel Mustard Gift Certificate so that you can get what you want when you win!

Simply join our mailing list by entering your email address on this page of our website https://colonelmustard.ca/collection...ted-descending and one lucky person will be drawn at random on Mother's Day (Sunday May 8) to win a $100 Colonel Mustard Gift Certificate.

To Enter:

Go to the this page of our website https://colonelmustard.ca/collection...ted-descending, scroll down to the bottom, enter your email address in the mailing list box, click on 'Sign Up' and wait until May 8 to see if you are the lucky winner! It really is that simple! Plus, you will also then be registered to receive details on our Secret Sales as well as new product bulletins (don't worry, you won't be bombarded, it really is the occasional email that we promise you will want to see anyway).

Not so small print:

Please only enter your email address once - you won't get multiple chances to win!

If you are already on our mailing list you will be entered into the draw - no need to register again - but you may want to check out the link anyway as that page shows all the new products that we've added recently.

If you do decide that you don't want to receive emails from us, every email we send has a a link to remove your details from our mailing list.

We will email the $100 Gift Certificate code to the winner on Monday, 9 May.

No purchase required.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Well ok then

Thanks; signed up... I think.

No confirmation or signup management details provided?
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Done like dinner

$100 in the pocket is always nice

Shoot straight - chrisco
    There is no spoon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    Done. Thank you!
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Thanks; signed up... I think.

No confirmation or signup management details provided?
    Put your email address in, hit return, done.

I take your point, though - it would be nice to get some kind of feedback to say that we have your email address ok. We'll look into that next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard View Post
    Put your email address in, hit return, done.

I take your point, though - it would be nice to get some kind of feedback to say that we have your email address ok. We'll look into that next week.
    Awesome man, again appreciate the generosity.

As my professional life deals with this nonsense, it's important to recognize that the Canadian Anti-Spam act of July 2014 requires an opt-out.

See you again May 9!
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Regular
    I scrolled down the page after signing up and there was a "thank you for signing up" message.

Thank you, very much, for the opportunity.

Take care.

I think your site is great. One way or another we will be talking very soon. Thanks for the contest as well.
    CONFIRMED...SEND IT!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast