Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: north sylvia

I wonder if this had anything to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by StrelokRussia View Post
    Where can one get the bolt carrier modified for a left charging handle for the vz 58?
    The .22 is a gateway gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    george s name seems to come out a lot these days.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    OP should stop being a cheapskate. Who cares if you have to pay shipping. If you had to take a vehicle in for warranty work are you going to demand the car dealership refund you for gas money? Some people are just ridiculous.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Wow, the OP actually threatened to get the police after the business ?... seriously ? The potential ramifications of this are huge, let alone so unreasonable and irresponsible, as a CGN'r you should be ashamed of yourself.

If any way possible as a business operator; you should consider yourself blacklisted/ not welcome/ go somewhere else/ don't need your business.. ever.
    Last edited by DUC_Dali; 04-26-2016 at 07:17 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Actually shipping was paid for warranty work on my bolt action, twice because after the original repair Canada Post creamed the package and damaged the firearm.

Warranty center told me ship it back on their dime and they repaired the gun with no cost to me at all! Treated with nothing but excellent customer service and it sounds like NS tried to accomidate the OP as well with a couple of fair options. I don't think I would have been to unhappy, the OP sounds slightly confused on some points or he is just trying to troll.

Why would a business actively try to get your firearm seized by RCMP instead of simply doing their job and doing the warranty work? It doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by crashcollins; 04-26-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    Wow, the OP actually threatened to get the police after the business ?... seriously ? The potential ramifications of this are huge, let alone so unreasonable and irresponsible, as a CGN'r you should be ashamed of yourself.

If any way possible as a business operator consider yourself blacklisted/ not welcome/ go somewhere else/ don't need your business.. ever.
    Yup.Threatening to 'call the cops' that early into a discussion should always been a red flag and insight into any involved parties. I imagine this was one of the factors that led to NS' decision to end all contact and communication.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

at first i was thinking about never doing buisiness with NS but after their answer , wow , the OP got Wrekt after going full retard .

Good job NS, there's so many one sided reviews on here that it's nice to hear the other side of the story.

The OP is being strangely silent haha.

It does seem like maybe he should have taken the time to reread NS's reply instead of flying off the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    It appears that the OP initially got tripped up and confused as to the proper and recommended procedure for shipping, then proceeded to go full retard.

Appreciate this post though. Helps determine who needs to be avoided, and it's not always the intended target.
    [IMG][/IMG]