Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: north sylvia

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbum Man View Post
    Have you done ANY research into what products they bring in?
    No kidding. NS carries a lot of the big names. I would boycott but most everything I own is brought through them.

They do IWI, CSA, HK, S&W, and many more!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    Guys. Stop defending this dealer! ns is the worst in the industry so far. I bought from them only once and the warranty process was :$;@. They sold millions of dollars worth of garbage here and this is not the first time george has dropped the ball. I m sure this is not the last time either.
    You're of the opinion that the actions taken by NS in this thread, and by your own insinuation, any and all dealings, are completely indefensible?
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Good product doesn't need warranty, ####ty product does require one. As long as you sell ####ty product, you deserve posts like this. That's how open economy supposed to work. Communicate quickly, fast and efficiently. Fix issue. Keep everybody happy. Enjoy reputation.

If you fail to communicate properly and fix the issue. You fail. Even if the customer is ... let's say not smart at all. At the end, it is your problem. Personally, it is a minus to N.Silva in my book (even if the author deserved to be tasered).
    They're bringing in all kinds of treats for us! They don't manufacture them and of course theres the odd lemon in any batch of guns. I think NS has done a great job and here we have another 1%er complaining.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Guys. Stop defending this dealer! ns is the worst in the industry so far. I bought from them only once and the warranty process was :$;@. They sold millions of dollars worth of garbage here and this is not the first time george has dropped the ball. I m sure this is not the last time either.
    I don't see why, in this instance, they don't deserve some defence. The OP's thread seems like BS..... But who knows, maybe there's yet another side???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    I don't get it, some act like they are paid by ns for customer retention.
    the other day, another folk here shared a ns internal memo which detailed how ns intentionally prolonged "warranty work" so that this buyer had to wait months to receive the defective product. and ns referred to it as "karma is !#$%"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    I guess I missed that part... How did the ball get dropped by NS staff exactly?
    Last edited by kodiakjack; 04-26-2016 at 09:02 PM.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I agree. But to be fair, NS was not in the wrong but the OP has made false accusations or completely misunderstood the issue with purolator and used that as the spark to begin sharpening his axe with. There was no issue here until op made one.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    the other day, another folk here shared a ns internal memo which detailed how ns intentionally prolonged "warranty work" so that this buyer had to wait months to receive the defective product. and ns referred to it as "karma is !#$%"
    I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, and until 2 hours ago that episode made me see red whenever NS was mentioned.

If that was a rogue/retard staffer at NS that has been relieved of duty, I sure wish NS would've let us know that. Instead, the thread just disappeared, leaving us to think NS runs like Putin's Russia....

I now feel differently.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    In all seriousness, and I don't mean to play "that card", but the OP's 0-60 reaction and "haha you can't trick me" attitude remind me of experiences we had with an old friend who slowly slipped into schizophrenia. At first we were just like wtf man, but the irrational arguments kept piling up, making things weird, until we drifted apart. Then heard from his family a while later that he'd been diagnosed. A few years later the same thing happened with a coworker. I gingerly mentioned it to her dad when I saw him next, and they'd been noticing it too. She quit shortly afterwards and I never heard from her again. Ran into her dad years later and learned that she'd also been diagnosed, and sadly commit suicide some time afterwards. Anyway, I don't know the OP from Adam, I don't know his history or background, and I certainly don't know him enough to make the slightest judgment on his health... But I know if I had a buddy making such irrational comments, my spidey senses would be tingling...
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Maybe because some of us had many positive experiences with them and were satisfied with the service...

Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est