Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does Epps do financing?

I tried offering one on a pistol I have my eye on today but it was refused by whoever replied to my offer. I've seen a similar pistol (new ) at a gun store here in alberta at about 1400 while use in Ellwood was 1200.

Quote Originally Posted by chavacano View Post
    I tried offering one on a pistol I have my eye on today but it was refused by whoever replied to my offer. I've seen a similar pistol (new ) at a gun store here in alberta at about 1400 while use in Ellwood was 1200.
    Chavacano:

The pistol you indicated is being sold through our store on consignment. The seller set the price on that firearm, therefore we are not able to adjust pricing on this item. Your offer of $150.00 off the listed price was declined by the consignor.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Epps’s is a freaking awesome store ....I make the drive there 2.5...3..hours .....the people there know there stuff ...Wes a really nice young man ...good guy in my opinion.....they have stock ....I will always go and buy from them
    I have my go to stores
    Cheers to Epps...Wes and the guys and girls who work there!!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by Aries- View Post
    Depends on the price of the firearm, and how long it has been there, and if the store owns it, or if it is on consignment.

if the firearm came in the day before, it is unlikely that anyone will dicker. if the gun has been there a year, people will likely dicker a bit. Consignments the store can take offers, but requires a pal, and credit card. if the price is accepted by the consignor, the deal is done and it is charged to your credit card.
    Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that
    nick from paydaysay.com
    Last edited by nickjoky; 03-11-2022 at 04:28 AM.
    Life in the little things, don't miss it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12