does Epps do financing?

hey Epps, just wondering if you are partnered with Tactical Capital for purchasing via their financing options?

thanks! :)

As Aries outlined, Ellwood Epps does have a layaway program that allows customers to place a deposit equal to 1/3 of the retail price after taxes, with 90 days to complete payment on that purchase. Layaway is available for any item priced at $200.00 or more.

If you have any questions, or if you wish to place an item on layaway, please contact our store directly, by telephone or by E-mail. Any one of our sales staff will be happy to assist you with that purchase once you are ready to proceed.

As Aries outlined, Ellwood Epps does have a layaway program that allows customers to place a deposit equal to 1/3 of the retail price after taxes, with 90 days to complete payment on that purchase. Layaway is available for any item priced at $200.00 or more.

If you have any questions, or if you wish to place an item on layaway, please contact our store directly, by telephone or by E-mail. Any one of our sales staff will be happy to assist you with that purchase once you are ready to proceed.

Is this program still active?

Yes on consignment firearms. I have made offers with Epps. They just go to the consignor for approval

Does Epps ever "deal", ####er on prices? Aries, being from Orillia, may work there.

Depends on the price of the firearm, and how long it has been there, and if the store owns it, or if it is on consignment.

if the firearm came in the day before, it is unlikely that anyone will ####er. if the gun has been there a year, people will likely ####er a bit. Consignments the store can take offers, but requires a pal, and credit card. if the price is accepted by the consignor, the deal is done and it is charged to your credit card.

I tried offering one on a pistol I have my eye on today but it was refused by whoever replied to my offer. I've seen a similar pistol (new ) at a gun store here in alberta at about 1400 while use in Ellwood was 1200.

I tried offering one on a pistol I have my eye on today but it was refused by whoever replied to my offer. I've seen a similar pistol (new ) at a gun store here in alberta at about 1400 while use in Ellwood was 1200.

Chavacano:

The pistol you indicated is being sold through our store on consignment. The seller set the price on that firearm, therefore we are not able to adjust pricing on this item. Your offer of $150.00 off the listed price was declined by the consignor.

Epps’s is a freaking awesome store ....I make the drive there 2.5...3..hours .....the people there know there stuff ...Wes a really nice young man ...good guy in my opinion.....they have stock ....I will always go and buy from them
I have my go to stores
Cheers to Epps...Wes and the guys and girls who work there!!!

Depends on the price of the firearm, and how long it has been there, and if the store owns it, or if it is on consignment.

if the firearm came in the day before, it is unlikely that anyone will ####er. if the gun has been there a year, people will likely ####er a bit. Consignments the store can take offers, but requires a pal, and credit card. if the price is accepted by the consignor, the deal is done and it is charged to your credit card.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that
nick from paydaysay.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom