Thread: Browning price increase

CGN Regular

Browning price increase

Quite the increase on Brownings, guns that have been in stock for a year even got hit, not just the new incoming stuff. Even a Grade I Citori Hunter went up $400...a small increase I could see but a couple hundred? I may have bought my last new Browning for a while :/

Unfortunately, costs are increasing across the board. Ammunition has seen three price increases since October. Firearms are increasing by wild percentages. A Beretta 92FS which used to cost $700.00 is now $959.00. Higher end guns such as a Grade I Citori have seen dramatic raises due in part to the higher quality wood used on those guns, as well as the lack of craftsmen to fabricate and assemble those guns. We would like to keep our price as low as possible, but when the manufacturer or distributor increases their costs, we have no choice to but to elevate our prices in order to maintain a viable profit margin to keep our staff paid, our lights on, and our doors open.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Harrier .45; 04-22-2022 at 10:23 AM.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

CGN Regular
    Understandable...I had been looking last fall for a new smallbore but held off. Thought I'd start looking again and had a bit of sticker shock but i get where you guys are coming from.