Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cadex Defence new COMPETITION SERIES

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Yep too bad. The worst is that we designed it couple weeks ago but I couldn't find a minute to announce it.
    No worries , I've got a Tikka Tac that I want to swap into a chassis . This might be it.
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Cool, when you glance at it quick it's basically an ai ax, but with a more common rail system, and that's a good thing. It'd be interesting to see a weight comparison between the two.
    Great price point, well done.
    Still using the "roller" bedding ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    And all we have to do is wait for you to post something and it proves you are not LOL

Shawn
    Put your money where your mouth is and do a review on the product you are poking fun at. Clearly Cadex has been and is continuing to be successful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jericho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor60 View Post
    What is that saying... I know a guy.

I know one is already out there and is being tested.

The forend is approx 3" longer. (we asked for this) thank you Cadex

the Mirage mitigation covered slots were already part of their 338 chassis system. Under the open system the Mirage could travel straight up interfering with your view through the scope. With the covered system the mirage will be reduced slow role around the forend, and depending on the speed of the wind will either not affect your view or will reduce said mirage.

picture... please note mirage is based on barrel heat if you only put 3 round through your rifle at a time there will be far less mirage then if you run 25rds in 15 min when shooting single string in US F classs.

All the best
    Trevor

I like the covered forend no more worries about rain or other debris finding ways in.

Mirage if shooting in Canada F class i don't bother with a mirage band (Cadex design will help) in the US or team shooting i would run a separate mirage shield to ensure no mirage obscured my picture.
    ** there is less trapping of heat (discussed in picture) as the open forend allows greater air flow.
    Thanks for the photo. Perhaps it will educate some who believe holes in a stock are goofy.

Everyone that shoots much is very aware of the mirage coming off the bbl. No doubt this is a great design. Whats funny is the marketing name "mirage mitigation technology" Cadex make great produces, huge respect for them.

a little edgy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Well, buy a chasis and heat your gun up. See if the design lives up to it's claim. It claims to mitigate the mirage produced from barrel heat, which can interfere with sight picture. Rather than chuckle, step up and review the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is and do a review on the product you are poking fun at. Clearly Cadex has been and is continuing to be successful.
    There you go proving it again.

Maybe its time to stop posting. You are the only one that thinks anyone has or is saying anything negative here. Get over it

Shawn

CGN frequent flyer arcticcathonda's Avatar
    What is the mass on this chassis?

Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    Whats funny is the marketing name "mirage mitigation technology"
    I had to find a way to describe what we've accomplished with this tube design... and since my first language is French maybe is English turned into Frenglish. I'm just a ####ing frog!

Feel free to suggest another way to name it.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Mirage minimization design?

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I personally understand what the word mitigation means but maybe "reducing" would be easy to understand for others. Not quite of a $50,000 word though.

By the way Patrice, this is what is called picking the pepper out of the fly sh!t in English.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast