Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: International and Civil Advantage Take "The Rebel" to the Range!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    Great video guys
    x2.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    She and Sheila Gunn Reid are great additions to the rebel. Great Libertarian women.

Nicely done... great questions asked!
    If I have one small quibble it would be maybe don't point out that we can just throw certain "scary" guns in the car and drive around all day... I understand Rod was trying to make a point about what you can and cannot do with a gun based on the classification, but it might paint the wrong picture to the regular non-gun public. Other than that, I loved it!

Super GunNutz
    Kudos!! Very cool.

CGN Regular
    This is a great video, pretty much counter's all of the negative press out there. Help out by adding a link to your Facebook pages, subscribe to her YouTube channel to show you appreciation on a well balanced and humours report. As she had reported, the laws governing what is Restricted vs what isn't just have no rational thought behind them but fear and ignorance. We abide by the laws as were just average joes who want to enjoy our hobby safely. Criminals don't care about safe gun handling and will ignore any law put forward.
    Member of CSSA & CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Sumonda View Post
    If I have one small quibble it would be maybe don't point out that we can just throw certain "scary" guns in the car and drive around all day... I understand Rod was trying to make a point about what you can and cannot do with a gun based on the classification, but it might paint the wrong picture to the regular non-gun public. Other than that, I loved it!
    After showing her how easy the su-16 folded. Still didn't look to bad with the large scope on it. Then I saw the 2000 and was thinking, please, no, no. Please don't show how easy and small the Gen 2000 folds up. Just thinking that sometimes the less the uninformed see......

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffie View Post
    After showing her how easy the su-16 folded. Still didn't look to bad with the large scope on it. Then I saw the 2000 and was thinking, please, no, no. Please don't show how easy and small the Gen 2000 folds up. Just thinking that sometimes the less the uninformed see......
    Yeah, no big deal to us, but might scare the hell out of some...lol

Yeah, no big deal to us, but might scare the hell out of some...lol
    Was just being selfish. I love my Keltec 2000 gen 2 and don't need some lieberal rcmp bureaucrat, watching this excellent vid and going. What the Heckkkk!!!!! We need to address that!

X5

By the way great video....but we really NEED to think before we speak..and try not to say anything that could "trigger" the anti's. The comment about driving around in a car with this equally "scary" rifle that is for some dumb reasoning non-restricted....really doesn't help us....really doesn't help us at all.....

but great vid otherwise

CGN Regular
    agreed with slim. great vid... choice of words around rolling around in a car could be counter productive

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast