Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: International and Civil Advantage Take "The Rebel" to the Range!

Business Member InternationalShootingSupp's Avatar

International and Civil Advantage Take "The Rebel" to the Range!

So...

I'm sitting at home one evening watching a video of a bright young lady debating the topic of 'gender' with a bunch of left wing dipsticks when one of the dipsticks decides to pour urine all over the bright young woman taking the libertarian/conservative position. Doesn't surprise me since the progressive/regressive left has a distinct inability to debate anything using reason and often resorts to this type of criminal behavior to make their point. What does surprise me is the response of the young woman who was on the receiving end of a bottle of urine. She shrugs it off as an example of left wing thuggery and refuses to lower herself to their level by pursuing it any further. Good for her I think and as I mull it over I figure someone like that working for a blog like "The Rebel" might be interested in talking about guns and gun laws in Canada and maybe we should take her to the range and let her do some shooting for a morning. I pitch the idea to Rod from Civil Advantage as a good way to get non gun owners some information (sort of a guns in Canada for Newbies) and he says I'm in but you have to be on camera too. Not fair I say - the internet should be spared my ugly mug and besides it was my idea. He says "precisely". And so it was born. I'm smart enough to volunteer to load mags and move firearms around and let Rod do what he does best. The results: We had a ball. Lauren Southern and her cameraman, Oliver, met us at the range on a Tuesday morning in early April and we spent the better part of a work day playing with a variety of toys and generally having a good time.

Now - it is at this stage I must caveat with this:

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

[No Pun Intended... ]

If you are offended by people at the range smiling, laughing, making jokes, striking silly poses and generally having fun while doing some shooting then this video is not for you. Do not press the play button. You have been warned.

International Shooting Supplies
    14904 104th Ave
    Surrey, BC, Canada
    V3R 1M7
    PH 604-588-7513
    Fax 604-588-7510
    www.internationalshootingsupplies.com
    sales@internationalshootingsupplies.com

Nicely done!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

great job guys. I take a few non gun people to the range here and there and they always finish the day with a smile on their faces. We fear what we don't understand. I had a friend ask me how a black rifle was any more dangerous than any other. Out of the mouths of babes.....

Good on you guys. I take great joy when I can introduce a new shooter to our sport. Please never talk about "triggers" again, I felt dirty when I read that.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
    “Big Brother is watching you.” - George Orwell

BANNED
    Well done..good on yah!

Great video guys

Excellent. Nice job Guys and Gal. Well worth the time to watch, especially for non shooters.

good job guys .....educate our non shooters about firearms !
    CCFR member - join and support ! DONATE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yogi05's Avatar
    Great job.

Hopefully some non gun owners see this.
    You can keep your MP3 and your MP4.....
    I want an MP5 !

Our legal system - guilty until rendered bankrupt

Great video guys!!! Alot of good information for people who don't know about guns to think about.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast