20'' outlaw?

-raqh-

CGN Regular
I remember some gunnutz talking with you guys about the possibility of a 20-24'' barreled outlaw.

Is this still something you guys consider?

I remember there was a lot of interest and I'm one more on the list.

Since you guys are taking input and unpacking so much new stuff, I thought of bumping this one up to see if you guys have any news and shake up the interest of other gun nutz.

22-24" would be interesting, but only if threaded. There is only so much utility for a cylinder bore gun, that one does not need aplenty

I remember some gunnutz talking with you guys about the possibility of a 20-24'' barreled outlaw.

Is this still something you guys consider?

I remember there was a lot of interest and I'm one more on the list.

That would be called a Rossi overland. I have 2 of them

007_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That would be called a Rossi overland. I have 2 of them

007_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah, that or the Baikal IZH 43K but both are nowhere to be found in Canada or so it appears. And I'm not looking for something pretty, just something that works so I wouldn't mind a Norc/DA for a good deal. And seeing how well the outlaw sold, added to the hole in the market since baikal and rossi coach guns vanished, I'm sure those would sell!

The outlaw has been dincontinued. We are looking at make a similar gun at another factory for next year

That would be a cool re-additional to the Chinese shotty portfolio.
Between the single barrel Backpacker and the SxS Outlaw, the two rounds capability seems more reassurance for out-in-the-wild.

Back
Top Bottom