Thread: No Longer carrying Maxpedition?

CGN Regular

No Longer carrying Maxpedition?

Just curious. Noticed it hasn't been on the last sale and the website category is empty now.

Yes, we Brought in a new line Hazard 4 . There some left overs . we will post some of the clearance items up soon.

Thumbs down No Longer carrying Maxpedition?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue9517 View Post
    Just curious. Noticed it hasn't been on the last sale and the website category is empty now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    Yes, we Brought in a new line Hazard 4 . There some left overs . we will post some of the clearance items up soon.
    This makes me a bit sad.

I have the Hazard4 Covert Anatomic rig, and while a nice setup for mountain biking or an afternoon hike,
    they do not have nearly the same selection or modular capability as Maxpedition, nor do they seem quite as sturdy
    (I ended up replacing the H4 'Covert' pouches with organizers from Maxpedition, FWIW).

I use my Maxpedition gear for everything from EDC, to camping, to dog walking,
    and I just do not see Hazard4 being able to supply the same spectrum of amazing, bomb-proof products.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Quote Originally Posted by carpetmonkey View Post
    This makes me a bit sad.

I have the Hazard4 Covert Anatomic rig, and while a nice setup for mountain biking or an afternoon hike,
    they do not have nearly the same selection or modular capability as Maxpedition, nor do they seem quite as sturdy
    (I ended up replacing the H4 'Covert' pouches with organizers from Maxpedition, FWIW).

I use my Maxpedition gear for everything from EDC, to camping, to dog walking,
    and I just do not see Hazard4 being able to supply the same spectrum of amazing, bomb-proof products.

There are a few reason we decided to move towards Hazard 4 Over Maxpedition. Please dont get me wrong. Maxpedition makes great products.

•We can price out Hazard 4 with better prices and offer better deals when sale days come up.
    •The line is growing and offers a great selection from Sling Bags,pouches,clothing,Rolling bags and so on.
    • Some features with Hazard 4 that should be mentioned is that most of the products they make all come with full bartack. A lot of companies are trying to keep away from doing this to save on cost.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer David K's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedla10 View Post
    ....Looking forward to this, an opportunity, to perhaps pick up some Maxpedition "stuff" that I'd like, but don't really need ! LOL !! .... David K