Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch MR223A3 14.5" .223Rem

Should jump onto the bandwagon and order in the MR223F ( the special French edition of MR223) in both 11.5 and 14.5.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Should jump onto the bandwagon and order in the MR223F ( the special French edition of MR223) in both 11.5 and 14.5.

I'm hk'd out for now. But these are tempting. Lol. Great offering by NS.

Am I missing something here? NS is actually importing the mr223f?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post

The 14.5 is nice too. Excellent for most shooters. The 11.5 is ideal over the 10.4 in most cases. I would choose this or an SAS Colt Canada is a toss up for what you want does everything well.
    I like my 11.6 MMR Colt Canada a lot it and very accurate. But my HK fan boy inside me is calling for me to ditch CC and buy 11.5 MR223. I would assume both HK and CC are quite equal in accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Omak47 View Post
    Am I missing something here? NS is actually importing the mr223f?
    I mean, NS should order the MR223F.

Apparently, a Swiss at Hkpro was able to order one in Switzerland. If the swiss can order it, NS should be able to order it as well. From the FB of the French importer:

a french importer of HK, offers us for the end of 2017 a civil version of the new French Assault Rifle: HK 416 f. Called Mr223 F-S (Standard) for the long and mr223 F-C Version for the short version. These weapons will be equipped with the origin of the flame-Cache, the garde, the gas borrowing, the mechanical target system and the HK 416 f stock. The Mr223 F-s and the mr223 F-c will be produced in limited series, it is about 30 copies of each, perhaps even 50. The whole is already reserved by French Dealers.
    I think NS should figure out if they can piggy back onto this order - it looks like the production run is scheduled.

I mean, NS should order the MR223F.

Apparently, a Swiss at Hkpro was able to order one in Switzerland. If the swiss can order it, NS should be able to order it as well. From the FB of the French importer:

I think NS should figure out if they can piggy back onto this order - it looks like the production run is scheduled.
    Yes, Swissgunguy did pass an order for an 11' mr223 FC (why does everyone keep saying they are 11.5'??) but my understanding was that he did so directly from the french importer who persuaded HK to produce this (very) limited production run of 416f based rifles. But I would also be extremely interested if NS managed to import a few of these.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    keymod/m-lok?

I would be very interested in an MR223 F-C as well. Is this something NS can comment on if it's possible to import?

Quote Originally Posted by bongoz View Post
    I would be very interested in an MR223 F-C as well. Is this something NS can comment on if it's possible to import?
    They're all sold out.

If the French can have its own version for only 30 units to 50 units each, can we have our own Canadian version with skinny barrel and 1/2-28 muzzle thread?

0.83" behind gas block, 0.68" in front of gas block.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast