Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ak stock adaptor for VZ

Expired Business Member
    From all the info we have - the RS Regulate will work with Yugo AKs

man a zhukov for the vz58!? would look sexy as heck on an all black one.

I want one to modernize my CSA,with the handguard and the stock it would make the NR vz58 much more attractive
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

I have a RS Regulate VZ-304 optic mount made to fit the csa mounting bracket. I am currently working on installing the bracket on my CZ 858 and I am mounting a aimpoint ACO withe a RS Regulate 30mm AK-300 offset mount. The quality of Scot's product is outstanding, very light weight and easy to install. It holds on tight to that CSA mounting bracket and is very low profile! Can't wait to see these stock adapters come through! I had to order his products through Brownells and it cost me a small fortune to get my hands on RS Regulate kit.

Quote Originally Posted by remus1984 View Post
    I have a RS Regulate VZ-304 optic mount made to fit the csa mounting bracket. I am currently working on installing the bracket on my CZ 858 and I am mounting a aimpoint ACO withe a RS Regulate 30mm AK-300 offset mount. The quality of Scot's product is outstanding, very light weight and easy to install. It holds on tight to that CSA mounting bracket and is very low profile! Can't wait to see these stock adapters come through! I had to order his products through Brownells and it cost me a small fortune to get my hands on RS Regulate kit.
    Can you post pics of Mount?

hi gents - Scot here. Love to answer any questions you might have.

Pics of the stock adaptor and status update: just need to confirm fit on VZ2008 receivers and it's off to production. Production usually takes about 3-4 weeks. We also need to apply for an ITAR exemption so that they could be exported to Canada, even though I can almost throw it over to ON. The VZ-304M lowers (first pic has a great shot of it) also looks great and are ITAR exempt. We are looking forward to exporting them to Canada this year!

Last edited by 96 SS; 05-08-2016 at 10:04 PM.

No - sorry just the Yugo Magpul stocks, not the other Yugo AK stocks etc.

Sorry - have to add that the website is horribly out of date. We are just waiting on new photography and we will begin the redesign/update.

Name:  IMG_2668.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  66.0 KBName:  IMG_2669.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  55.2 KBName:  IMG_2670.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  68.7 KBName:  IMG_2671.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  58.8 KBName:  IMG_2678.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  36.1 KBName:  IMG_2677.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  42.2 KBName:  IMG_2680.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  28.9 KB
    These pics are the 30mm AK-300 modular upper and a VZ-304 rail along with it mounted to the CSA plate. *NOTE: I ran into problems getting this plate to accept the VZ-304. I had to use a triangular file and remove material from both the grooved portions on the plate and refinish the edges with a dead smooth file.

I am mounting this setup on Wednesday on my CZ-858. Now if your planning on mounting this to a CZ, you will notice your sidewalls of your receiver are rather thin. So in my case i am having a friend drill and tap the wholes on a mill. This just ensures accuracy and a perfect tap instead of it wondering off on you.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast