Un Issued Canadian Forces Socks. NEW ITEMS ADDED POST #16.

people buy this stuff? I have a duffle full of socks and underwear, all in the bag. I just keep collecting my annual allotment. I stopped collecting the underwear.

'Socks, wool, grey'...

They've seemed to have blue tops on them now, they were full grey when I was in.... Loved 'em, still got a few unworn pairs in a box somewhere.

The 502 should be cleared up. We will be launching a new site in about 2 weeks to deal with the problems we have been having with the current site.

These socks come with their original tags. They were a over run that never did make it into service.

'Socks, wool, grey'...

They've seemed to have blue tops on them now, they were full grey when I was in.... Loved 'em, still got a few unworn pairs in a box somewhere.

That's what they were when I first joined in 06 too. Then they went to green, now back to grey. The coloured trim represents size. I think blue is size 10-12 or there abouts. Red is even bigger.

Wow old CF Web gear have not seen them in a long time. I have my old one from WAAYYYY back in the day. Tempting to get a 2nd set! what's included in the price? Description is vague

Back
Top Bottom