Got my gear from Zahal!

RL1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
This just in all the way from Israel…a package of goodness from Zahal Tactical

large.jpg

First up the Hand-Shock Self Defense Tool developed for the “Maor Self-Defense” system…I was intrigued by the online vids and thought I would give it a try…with the dedicated kydex

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Following a similar concept of less lethal devices, is the Fab Defense Gotcha cap

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

I dressed it up with a Tavor patch…while I chose an AR over the Tavor last week, I do still plan to get a Tavor

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

I also got a Tshirt in anticipation of my Tavor purchase

large.jpg

large.jpg

Finally, a fridge magnet featuring Lovie…I will DEFINITELY take her Tavor course once I get the gun!

large.jpg

Thanks Zahal!

RL

PS I think you forgot to send me the Infidel patch…no biggie

Last edited:
i got a sweet bipod for my tavor from them recently. I didn't feel the need to do a photo shoot though lol

So what, the guy is excited about his purchase. You didn't "feel the need to do a photo shoot", but you felt the need to piss in his cornflakes?

So what, the guy is excited about his purchase. You didn't "feel the need to do a photo shoot", but you felt the need to piss in his cornflakes?

You know it. If I see someone taking pictures of fridge magnets and posting them to gun threads I'm that guy who has to pipe up and say something. Thanks for asking:)

You know it. If I see someone taking pictures of fridge magnets and posting them to gun threads I'm that guy who has to pipe up and say something. Thanks for asking:)

i hate to disappoint you, i dont care if you dont like my pics..you have obviously never seen my threads..i take pics of everything, from my gun store tour with hundreds of pics of gun stores to my knife show reviews, car show reviews etc,. etc. I do it for me and dont need anyone's approval.

thanks

i put in the order April 23rd...it was shipped out on the 24th and I got it May 6th

RLi

Good stuff! I'm surprised the hat was able to make it into canada. Not the same as brass knuckles?

not at all..it does not cover the knuckles and it is not made of metal

"13. The device known as “Brass Knuckles” and any similar device consisting of a band of metal with one or more finger holes designed to fit over the fingers of the hand."

not at all..it does not cover the knuckles and it is not made of metal

"13. The device known as “Brass Knuckles” and any similar device consisting of a band of metal with one or more finger holes designed to fit over the fingers of the hand."

Would that first one not be considered a kubotan? Seems surprising either made it through without being seized.

Cool magnet, not big on stickers but love gun related magnets.

I ordered some stuff from Israel and was hit was a large duty fee. Package was marked gun parts.
Nice pics. Too bad these guys don't have a Canadian store.

You can also use car keys for self-defence, put one key between each of your fingers.
You don't have to explain keys to the police.

Pics of the cool gear us "GUN NUTS" get and use are part of the reason for this site. I enjoy looking at the pics of stuff I don't have, can't afford or don't know about.

Thanks for the pic post RL1 interesting looking gear there.

i hate to disappoint you, i dont care if you dont like my pics..you have obviously never seen my threads..i take pics of everything, from my gun store tour with hundreds of pics of gun stores to my knife show reviews, car show reviews etc,. etc. I do it for me and dont need anyone's approval.

We love this post and thanks for taking the time to make it . We will send you the missing infidel patch together with some freebies including 4 posters of the Zahal girls :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:

Last edited:
thanks Zahal! You have been great...i appreciate it! (and please put velcro on the patch :) ).

RL

I love the zahal girls magnets, perfect for the work locker.

Gonna need to shop a bit and get posters now :p

Back
Top Bottom