specials

I've had good dealings, although I'm mortified of asking John any questions lest I get a snippy reply. It's not that I can't take it, but that I question why I should.

Stay tuned, coming soon....Have you signed up to receive the e mail specials ??
John

Tell me I haven't missed this yet?!?! I literally just emailed you regarding the 1873 models minutes ago before I found this thread, I want one badly, those revolvers are sweeeet! I am going to figure out how to sign up for email notifications for upcoming specials right now and hope to hell I haven't missed the Pietta sale.

Last edited:
PERHAPS someone out there could explain what is meant in this message ??

John

Pretty sure he was replying to Wolfslayer whining about shipping cost.

I've had good dealings, although I'm mortified of asking John any questions lest I get a snippy reply. It's not that I can't take it, but that I question why I should.

I post in Marstar's forum hoping John berates me.

:p

Tell me I haven't missed this yet?!?! I literally just emailed you regarding the 1873 models minutes ago before I found this thread, I want one badly, those revolvers are sweeeet! I am going to figure out how to sign up for email notifications for upcoming specials right now and hope to hell I haven't missed the Pietta sale.
Click on post 3 link not sure if it's over yet!

Hello, I had a question, Does anyone know How I can get a Steyr Mannlicher Sm12 in canada? North sylva doesnt work with the general public, and marstar doesnt carry them, I dont really know where else to look, thanks.

....and order placed. Looking forward to my first single action revolver. At 15% off of already good pricing and free shipping I just couldn't pass it up....

Thought I'd update this as I received my Pietta 1873 SAA in 45 Colt on Friday, and it is a beauty! Thanks John! I think I may have to start saving for the next time you run a sale on Pietta firearms, might have to get another 1873 SAA in some configuration chambered in 357 to compliment the one I just got. I definitely feel like I got a great gun at an even better price. Thumbs up to Marstar.

Thought I'd update this as I received my Pietta 1873 SAA in 45 Colt on Friday, and it is a beauty! Thanks John! I think I may have to start saving for the next time you run a sale on Pietta firearms, might have to get another 1873 SAA in some configuration chambered in 357 to compliment the one I just got. I definitely feel like I got a great gun at an even better price. Thumbs up to Marstar.

Thank you for your positive comments, your support is appreciated.
John

Back
Top Bottom