Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: specials

Expired Business

specials

Drop by and view our latest e mailing specials....
    Click here >>>> http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u...&id=2dd155d2c7
    John
    Last edited by johntwo; 05-09-2016 at 11:52 AM.

Not hotlinked
    "Take a deep breath, and find your balls..."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    ?? Free Shipping on the M-305 Rifle Combo [C-M305-COMBO-3] ???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    John will you be getting in any UTG PRO stuff in?
    UCP member
    CPC member

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightrailtracker View Post
    ?? Free Shipping on the M-305 Rifle Combo [C-M305-COMBO-3] ???
    sorry, no

Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    John will you be getting in any UTG PRO stuff in?
    We will not be restocking UTG products, but we some have old stock in our clearance section:
    https://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=91306

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    No thanks. You always screw on shipping (which you never provide until I receive a shipment). Even if the item is small, inexpensive and not controlled in any way (no need for age verification) and even if I specifically request only tracking and nothing else like signature and age verification, I'm getting charged for signature and age verification anyway. This means Canada Post doesn't attempt a delivery and doesn't deliver it to the community box for pick up (large box for small packages), but leave it in the main post office. Seems like no big deal, but that place works only when I'm at work making it nearly impossible to pick up. Plus, I have to pay for this stupid inconvenience. I have a package there for a few days and hopefully, I can make it before closing time on Friday to pick up, otherwise I would have to wait until end of the next week...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    No thanks. You always screw on shipping (which you never provide until I receive a shipment). Even if the item is small, inexpensive and not controlled in any way (no need for age verification) and even if I specifically request only tracking and nothing else like signature and age verification, I'm getting charged for signature and age verification anyway. This means Canada Post doesn't attempt a delivery and doesn't deliver it to the community box for pick up (large box for small packages), but leave it in the main post office. Seems like no big deal, but that place works only when I'm at work making it nearly impossible to pick up. Plus, I have to pay for this stupid inconvenience. I have a package there for a few days and hopefully, I can make it before closing time on Friday to pick up, otherwise I would have to wait until end of the next week...
    " we always screw on shipping" may I ask what the hell you are talking about ? How many times have we explained, that we charge exactly what we are invoiced by the various carriers we use....
    I would invite you to provide an example of your alleged mishandling of your order....
    John

CGN Regular
    Sig required is a huge hassle in rural alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    " we always screw on shipping" may I ask what the hell you are talking about ? How many times have we explained, that we charge exactly what we are invoiced by the various carriers we use....
    I would invite you to provide an example of your alleged mishandling of your order....
    John

As usual John you resort to anger without even reading the post. Sigh I wish you really did stay off the forums when you threw your little sissy fit last year.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast