Thread: Fantastic service from cadex!!!

Fantastic service from cadex!!!

So as some may know cadex is know already for going above and beyond, but this story of my service from them is unmatched. It started when I found out they were making a new competition chassis. After looking at only one picture of it I decided I had to have one. I contacted Patrice at cadex and asked him how fast he could get me one. He told me they didn't have any ready at the moment but he would see what he could do for me. After a couple phone calls back and forth that day he informed me that he had the shop making me one and that I should be able to have it in a couple days. Well as it turns out I guess the fine folks at cadex grabbed a gear that day! Not only did they make my chassis in one day, they painted it and managed to ship it out! The next morning at 10am a ups truck showed up at my door with a box with my brand new cadex competition chassis in it! Ppl I live in southern Alberta and they are in Quebec and they made me a chassis and had it to me in less than 24hrs! I've never had such fantastic service from a large company before! Hats off to Patrice and the crew at cadex defense! Name:  ImageUploadedByCanadianGunNutz1462816899.204617.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  61.6 KB

Here is my rifle assembled, it's chambered in 6mm creedmoor, I will have a range report very soon as well as some field photos.

CGN Regular
    How much did this chassis cost you?

Did you have to grind down your rail like in the field OT designs?

I saw this and I am really interested, but not much info on website yet. Do you know the weight?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Holy crap, that's fast.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Nice

Looks sexy

Shawn

I love to support Canadian businesses for reasons like this. They know word of mouth is everything and a company willing to go out of their way for "Joe" consumer is well deserving of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C View Post
    How much did this chassis cost you?

Did you have to grind down your rail like in the field OT designs?

I saw this and I am really interested, but not much info on website yet. Do you know the weight?
    I didn't have to grind down my rail at all it fit very nicely, I don't know the weight of the chassis by its self but my guys weighs about 18 pounds with everything on it. The price was good!

Here is a few field pictures from the past weekend, had targets out to 1000 yards. Name:  ImageUploadedByCanadianGunNutz1465233525.014932.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  96.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByCanadianGunNutz1465233539.876969.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  97.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByCanadianGunNutz1465233559.614520.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  85.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByCanadianGunNutz1465233573.482392.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  38.6 KB

Scopes are doped and data recorded! Just about ready for the next prs match.