Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent experiences with TradeEx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Ordered a crate of 7.62x25 this morning and got the shipping notice it will be at my house tomorrow Wow fast shipping and quality products good store.
    I have made several (four) orders from this store. Everything has shipped next day and the rifle a Russian capture k98 I got off this site is my most accurate iron sighted rifle and a pleasure to shoot.

Will be ordering the 5 pistol set once my restricted comes in, just wanted to hedge my bets that I'd get some a crate of ammo before it went up in price or was hard to find in a couple months
    Last edited by philhut; 12-18-2016 at 12:09 AM.

CGN Regular
    Since this thread pop up I just couldn't ignore it. I acquire few items from TradeEx over last couple years - accessories, parts, ammunition, firearms - so far - the best buying experience ever. Very nice people, outstanding service and unique inventory. Thank you TradeEx!

TRadex has always been great to me. I find it weird that I havn't heard anything about a non res rifle I ordered on Friday. Any othet store that would be normal, but TRadex is always so quick a day or two delay almost seems like a big deal haha!
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

It's great that you can call directly and talk to David or Anthony about any of the items they have.
    I talked to David a couple of times, and he knew what I was talking about right off the top of his head. Didn't need to know the skew number or anything, and he was familiar with the specific rifles I was inquiring about. With the amount of stock they have that's pretty impressive in itself.

I've purchased 3 rifles and 3 shotguns, as well as parts and components, I've always found them exactly as advertised.
    They are No.1 A OK.

This was my latest purchase, this summer, and I couldn't be more satisfied.

I live near by as well, always great service and full of info.

Ya. I also have felt with them a few times and never had any problems. Great people to deal wit

Tony and Anthony are great people. they re also gun users and hunters and they know what they are talking about ....

I had a wonderful first experience with TradeEx about 3 years ago. They had a sale on Russian M38's for around $240!!! I missed the sale but politely called asking if there were still any available. A gentleman on the phone said the sale was over but there was a somewhat beat up rifle leftover. He sent it to me for the sale price anyway! Very respectable folks and I have never heard a bad thing about them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast