Just Ordered the PD32 2016 Edition

midnightpossum

CGN frequent flyer
PD325_82190.1451940924.1280.1280__88785.1451962571.1280.1280.png

I was ready to buy a new light to accompany me this summer on a backpacking trip, had my heart set on 2 lights PD35 TAc and TK16.However I over looked this light (PD32 2016).. 100 less Lumens then the TK16/PD35 Tac… however it has the ability to stand upright on its tail, which ended up being the selling point for me.With the diffuser, sure will come in handy camping or during power outages.

Fenix-PD32-Flashlight-Tactical-Tail-Switch.jpg

fenix-pd32-2016-LED_Flashlight.jpg

$_57.JPG

Never been stoked to get a flashlight before… until now!

This light should cover everything I need it to ever do!

Last edited:
I make my own diffusers out old 300m white dental floss containers. I mark the diameter of the flashlight head with a sharpy and then cut it out with my pocket knife.

I make my own diffusers out old 300m white dental floss containers. I mark the diameter of the flashlight head with a sharpy and then cut it out with my pocket knife.

good idea, I imagine there are other throw away plastic bottles and such that would work as well.

This light looks like a nice balance of size and power.

Hey CyberEye

Lots of authorized CGN dealers can be found listed in this link PD32 2016

They may not all have it in stock but the can certainly bring it in, Supporting CGN dealers helps keep this site alive
I would also prefer to keep outside sellers off of our forum out of respect for our dedicated CGN dealers, if none on the list work for you please PM us your location and I can suggest some located near you via PM

Regards

Fenix flashlights are great value for the $$. I've had no issues with the 2 I own and plenty bright using AA rechargeable hybrids
I'm currently looking for one with the lowest lumen rating for the times when its completely "black" out and all you want is a light bright enough to quickly read a map.

That RC09 is full of modern day features! But at 5lumens its blindingly bright for dark adjusted eyes.
I'm thinking of something in the rating between .003-.001 lumens for "reading" in complete darkness using a single AA battery.

Back
Top Bottom