Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Ordered the PD32 2016 Edition

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    good idea, I imagine there are other throw away plastic bottles and such that would work as well.

This light looks like a nice balance of size and power.
    White coloured yogurt drink containers work as well but they're larger.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Where did you order it from?

^^^^
    the yogurt? Loblaws

Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Expired Business Member
    Hey CyberEye

Lots of authorized CGN dealers can be found listed in this link PD32 2016

They may not all have it in stock but the can certainly bring it in, Supporting CGN dealers helps keep this site alive
    I would also prefer to keep outside sellers off of our forum out of respect for our dedicated CGN dealers, if none on the list work for you please PM us your location and I can suggest some located near you via PM

Regards

Got mine at The Shooting Edge
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    good idea, I imagine there are other throw away plastic bottles and such that would work as well.

This light looks like a nice balance of size and power.
    Floss container diffuser on a PD35.

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Tagged

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Fenix flashlights are great value for the $$. I've had no issues with the 2 I own and plenty bright using AA rechargeable hybrids
    I'm currently looking for one with the lowest lumen rating for the times when its completely "black" out and all you want is a light bright enough to quickly read a map.
    joi gin

Quote Originally Posted by johNTO View Post
    Fenix flashlights are great value for the $$. I've had no issues with the 2 I own and plenty bright using AA rechargeable hybrids
    I'm currently looking for one with the lowest lumen rating for the times when its completely "black" out and all you want is a light bright enough to quickly read a map.
    Get he new RC09 and always have it set to low. http://www.notosora.com/fenix/fenix-...le-flashlight/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    That RC09 is full of modern day features! But at 5lumens its blindingly bright for dark adjusted eyes.
    I'm thinking of something in the rating between .003-.001 lumens for "reading" in complete darkness using a single AA battery.
    joi gin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast