Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: SAM Handguns

CGN Regular
    Yes the titan model looked stupid with the 1 inch barrel sticking out the front but a full length commander slide would look Great

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    Yes the titan model looked stupid with the 1 inch barrel sticking out the front but a full length commander slide would look Great
    No problem, "The customer is always right" now I have to order a minimum of 10 units of any one model so let's have a show of hands as to who will order one of these: a Commander slide on a shorter Officers frame, caliber .45 ACP, "Novak type" combat sights and the enhanced SAM features, blue finish. I see no reason why this combination of features is not doable, if we have enought interest I will order them.

CGN Regular
    If we can’t get all stainless then can we order it with stainless slide and black frame

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The prices kept going up outstripping it's once appeal.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Just put an order in for an enhanced 9mm.
    Thanks for the deal!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Odd Shot's Avatar
    c'mon, standard .45 Gov. model 1911-A1
    Let's get more of these in!

(the 9mm is tempting, but I want it in .45!)

I have a Thunderbolt SS in 45 ACP.
    Love it so much. It eats all of my 230 RN and 230 HP ammo. Recoil very nicely, comes back to point of aim fast and stop right there.
    Fit of the gun is great!!!!! I am a IPSC guy, I love it, and plan on to use it in Jan, Feb, and Mar match. Hopping to get my first match win this is nicely make firearm. (I do need to modify the frame so I can use it for IPSC/USPSA.\0
    I only replace the recoil spring with a reduced #14 spring, so my 175 PF ammo work reliably. Other that that, all parts are original!!!!! I can tune the trigger to 2 lb!!!!

If I can make a new year wish Mr. Wolverine, may I have a 1911 Thunderbolt SS in 40 S&W, with 0.170 tall 0.100 wide fiber optic front sight.
    Please........Please

If this can not come true, may I order a completed Thunderbolt SS upper in 40 S&W with fiber optic front sight?
    Please........Please
    Last edited by magictalent; 12-26-2017 at 12:23 AM.
    Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for all our latest shooting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/infomax2008

stainless commander in 9mm please.
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    Second this ^^^ Especially if this could be made in 9mm stainless!
    “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.” - Mark Twain

"No problem, "The customer is always right" now I have to order a minimum of 10 units of any one model so let's have a show of hands as to who will order one of these: a Commander slide on a shorter Officers frame, caliber .45 ACP, "Novak type" combat sights and the enhanced SAM features, blue finish. I see no reason why this combination of features is not doable, if we have enought interest I will order them."

Yes in either 9mm or .45.'please please please