Fenix lights on sale,CLEARING OUT LAST YEAR MODELS, SOME BELOW COST !!!

GP tactical

Expired Supporting Dealer
WE HAVE A FEW LAST YEAR MODELS THAT ARE ON SALE FOR A GREAT PRICE, GRAB THEM WHILE YOU CAN

THEY MAY BE LAST YEARS MODEL BUT THEY ARE EXTREMELY BRIGHT YOU CAN GO WRONG

IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LIGHT FOR CAMPING OR TO JUST THROW INTO THE TRUCK HERE YOU GO

WE HAVE ALSO ADDED OUR SMART CHARGER AND 4 D CELL RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES ON FOR 1/2 PRICE

MANY GREAT DEALS CHECK THEM OUT !!!

COMPLETE LISTING FOR SALE

WE WILL BE UPDATING THREW OUT THE WEEK

1.jpg
$49.99, PURCHASE CHARGER AND D CELL BATTERIES

60.jpg
$74.99, PURCHASE HERE , SOLD OUT

40.jpg
$62.50, PURCHASE HERE

11.jpg
$44.99, PURCHASE HERE

32.jpg
$ 46.99, PURCHASE HERE, sold out

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2,004
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,993
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,000
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,995
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 2,012
Last edited:
Went to order a PD32 last night however couldn't find a Fenix battery on the site . I forwarded a PM last evening and to my surprise , they responded and said they would add the battery to the site for order . Well less than 5 minutes later ,it was there . Order placed and just recieved Shipping Confirmation today . Great service and Price. Looking forward to adding another Fenix to the collection .

Went to order a PD32 last night however couldn't find a Fenix battery on the site . I forwarded a PM last evening and to my surprise , they responded and said they would add the battery to the site for order . Well less than 5 minutes later ,it was there . Order placed and just recieved Shipping Confirmation today . Great service and Price. Looking forward to adding another Fenix to the collection .

They added Fenix cr123 batteries to the site? I could not find any but looks like I got the last PD32! :)

we previosly did offer a combo , but now just available separately for the clearance sale, I believe 1 or 2 left of the TK60, I have one for camping works great and to big to loose lol

none left now!! Ordered the last TK60 and a TK35!!

Should have ordered some batteries with... but couldnt find them until AFTER I ordered! DOH!

Would It be possible to add to the order so I can save a buck or 11 on shipping costs?

Nevermind... just read the post directly above! I will do just that Sir!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom