Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals from Ex Yugoslavian Army Stocks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Any or all #'s Matching on the M48A's? I see ammo pouches, cleaning rod, sling, sight hood, does the bayonet come with it as well? That would definitely make it a full package.
    Last edited by st1264; 05-20-2016 at 11:24 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Any or all #'s Matching on the M48A's? I see ammo pouches, cleaning rod, sling, does the bayonet come with it as well? That would definitely make it a full package.
    I am curious too...

Are they matching?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Also any chance of surplus 8mm Mauser ammo?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just a guess but when Tradex says, excellent, that pretty much says new surplus, I think they would be numbers matching! I had the cell phone out and PAL card a couple times, but I just bought 5 more non refurb SKS last week, I wonder if you can put them on lay away with a down payment?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Just a guess but when Tradex says, excellent, that pretty much says new surplus, I think they would be numbers matching! I had the cell phone out and PAL card a couple times, but I just bought 5 more non refurb SKS last week, I wonder if you can put them on lay away with a down payment?
    That was my thinking too when I saw "excellent" in the description. I hope that's the case.

Give them a call, I haven't personally dealt with TradeEx yet myself, but I know a couple people who have and had nothing but great service and very fine firearms shipped to them! Most companies want to sell you something, so as long as you want to put more than a $5'er down you'll probably be able to work something out.

"Do it.....do it......do it.......do it......do it.......do it....."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post
    That was my thinking too when I saw "excellent" in the description. I hope that's the case.

Give them a call, I haven't personally dealt with TradeEx yet myself, but I know a couple people who have and had nothing but great service and very fine firearms shipped to them! Most companies want to sell you something, so as long as you want to put more than a $5'er down you'll probably be able to work something out.

"Do it.....do it......do it.......do it......do it.......do it....."
    Well, you are a great help to my will power,,. I have an email in to them, I already asked him if he was putting on a combo with the. M 57, but he said they weren't going to last that long! I doubt they will last till tonight! They have used ones on for only $100 less and a well used one is on the EE for around $100 less, so these are a good deal! AHHH crap crap crap!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Well, you are a great help to my will power,
    Hahaha, well I do what I can! FWIW, I just got my tracking number about an hour ago, ordered late last night and in the mail in the morning. That is service and a half right there, really quick!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post
    Hahaha, well I do what I can! FWIW, I just got my tracking number about an hour ago, ordered late last night and in the mail in the morning. That is service and a half right there, really quick!
    Awesome, did you get the rifle and pistol? Did you as about the export markings and if they were non refurb etc? Congrats!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like you are going to shoot yours!!! I don't know what the accuracy is on the M48. I would have to think about if I would or not.

Just the rifle. Would have liked the pistol as well, but I've already got a Russian TT, so that box is checked, for now. I didn't inquire about anything, I'm throwin' the dice!

I did want a nice shooter, but depending on how it looks and whatnot I may end up keeping it "preserved".

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast