Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals from Ex Yugoslavian Army Stocks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post
    Just the rifle. Would have liked the pistol as well, but I've already got a Russian TT, so that box is checked, for now. I didn't inquire about anything, I'm throwin' the dice!

I did want a nice shooter, but depending on how it looks and whatnot I may end up keeping it "preserved".
    Nobody has answered if there are any matching #'s or bayonets included... I don't think the market for M48A's is that strong, even with matching #'s. There are mismatched M48, A's and a B that are on the EE and they're not asking a lot of money for them.

I think when you get into the A's with the stamped parts that the resale value decreases. Yugo's are great shooters though, I'd like to get another but this is more than I paid for my M48.

On the other hand, that pic of an M48A is a rifle in great shape with a lot of accessories that are missing in some of the others that I've seen. I'm still thinking about it. If there's a Bayonet included, I think I'd do it for sure.
    Last edited by st1264; 05-20-2016 at 11:46 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Nothing else I have seen says excellent condition, still in grease, I doubt if there is a bayo, as he doesn't show it in the pic. I f do buy one this would be it, for an extra $100 and you get the pouch and sling!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I have 3 yugo rifles. M48 BO, M48 and M24/47 and they are full match. If these come from Yugoslavia i am pretty sure they are full match. Ordered an M57. I am surprised they dont cost more than it's said. They are pretty rare and we dont see them on EE.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    So, are the m48's import marked? Do they have cleaning rods and sight hoods? Generally matching numbers?
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    So, are the m48's import marked? Do they have cleaning rods and sight hoods? Generally matching numbers?
    Shows sight hood and cleaning rod in the pic!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pedja View Post
    I have 3 yugo rifles. M48 BO, M48 and M24/47 and they are full match. If these come from Yugoslavia i am pretty sure they are full match. Ordered an M57. I am surprised they dont cost more than it's said. They are pretty rare and we dont see them on EE.
    Have you shot the M57? Are there differences between them and the tt33 or Polish version? I want to get one but only if the don't have the export markings.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Mags are not inter changeable between the M57 and the TT33..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Mags are not inter changeable between the M57 and the TT33..
    Oh that sucks, I have a bunch of tt33 mags! Well we will have to see if Tradex has some.
    Edit: Tradex has them in stock $35. A piece, little pricey compared to the tt33 but probably harder to get!
    As soon as I find out they don't have the export markings I will order one! I like the tt and these look pretty cool!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 05-22-2016 at 01:37 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Oh that sucks, I have a bunch of tt33 mags! Well we will have to see if Tradex has some.
    Yeah!! Same here. Never bought a M57 for that reason. Didn't want to buy another 10 mags.

What does it look the export markings?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast