Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals from Ex Yugoslavian Army Stocks

Contributing Dealer aacollectible's Avatar

New Arrivals from Ex Yugoslavian Army Stocks

Yugoslav Era Military M48, M48A Mauser Rifle in 8x57. Yugoslav crest on the receiver. Each comes with leather sling and ammo pouch. Excellent condition, greasy. LIMITED QUANTITY. $595.00 each
    https://www.tradeexcanada.com/conten...ser-rifle-8x57

Military Grade Yugoslav M57 TT in 7.62x25 from former Yugoslavia. Features the Yugoslav crest on top of the slide. Overall very good to excellent condition. Greasy. Restricted only. $269.00 each
    https://www.tradeexcanada.com/conten...-m57-tt-762x25

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Do the pistols have the export markings or is that only the Russian ones? Also, do they come with holster or mags? Oh yes , they don't look refurbed, can you confirm.
    Thankyou.
    They look great!
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 05-19-2016 at 05:49 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Do the pistols have the export markings or is that only the Russian ones? Also, do they come with holster or mags? Oh yes , they don't look refurbed, can you confirm.
    Thankyou.
    They look great!
    Why would they have "Russian" markings ? These are Yugoslavian.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Read much?...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    Why would they have "Russian" markings ? These are Yugoslavian.
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Any chance to get Spanish surplus guns? Star o Llama pistols? Mausers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Export markings, that good enough for the post nazi's! I meant like the Russian TT33 export Markings. Wow tough crowd!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Export markings, that good enough for the post nazi's! I meant like the Russian TT33 export Markings. Wow tough crowd!
    I knew what you meant, and at least Terry135 did too, hah, hah. Obviously somebody else didn't. Too funny.
    But I digress,...I'm keen to know the answer to your question too, I was wondering the same.

From that one side (the left) and the top slide pic at least, that looks nearly as nice as the unissued Polish ones, but hard to tell from 2 photos. Crossing my fingers too for no silly export marks.
    Cheers.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Hadn't perused your site in a few weeks, and what do I see but these Yugo M48's! I think my credit card is still smokin' it came out of my wallet so fast!

Looking forward to my first Mauser, and purchase from TradeEx! I've looked and hummed and hawed and almost bought then talked myself out of so many different rifles you guys have carried over the past couple years, and missed out on a few I should have jumped on as well, that I didn't even think twice this time as I'm not missing out again!

Oh it is going to be a very long weekend indeed!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    I knew what you meant, and at least Terry135 did too, hah, hah. Obviously somebody else didn't. Too funny.
    But I digress,...I'm keen to know the answer to your question too, I was wondering the same.

From that one side (the left) and the top slide pic at least, that looks nearly as nice as the unissued Polish ones, but hard to tell from 2 photos. Crossing my fingers too for no silly export marks.
    Cheers.
    Yea it doesn't look like they have and I think you are right, the Polish ones look like the may have a bit more shine but these are yugo and I want one!! I don't think they are refurb,, $269 for an unmarked, NEW old Stock, TT, with the cool markings and grips!!
    Also wondering if the rifle has the mark of the devil, ( export Mark)!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was wondering if the pistols came with a holster or extra mag,, does anyone know? I emailed and he said the rifles will soon be sold out!

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast