Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: TOPS Knives - ESEE Knives - Available at OPA Extreme !!

Business Member
    Reminder of the few knives posted in above post # 94 .. in stock and ready to go.... !

Business Member
    Video on the ESEE Model 3 ... I have a Mil - Tac. all black G-10 handle in stock ready to go... And I can get you any of their models / colour configurations.

Business Member
    Here's another video, showing most of the ESEE line up and good uses for each model... Now, you may be wondering why I don't show the ESEE 5 on my site.. well, honestly, these knives are AWESOME and worth the money, but the model 5 is $269 U.S. msrp ! !!
    and though it's super heavy duty use knife, come on... that much $$$ for 1095 steel ? (which is relativey cheap steel to buy.. great/strong, but cheap)... and very little rust resistance... ... for this price range, everyone is better off going with the FirstEdge 5050 model, with ELMAX steel, I've been promoting.. Honestly !! Elmax is much better steel than 1095 and is hard to come by, and more costly to buy from Sweden... But, I can get the model 5, and happy too, for anyone wanting one... Just ask..

Business Member
    Here's Video comparing the ESEE Model 3 to the TOPS Overlander 2 ... Both Great knives !! ... Both in Stock and Ready to Go !!

ESEE 3, is the Mil model I posted above, so choose correctly on drop down window when ordering.... both are only $12 shipping, so choose such on check out.

Business Member
    Camping, Hiking, Bugging out Season is here .... get a New Knife for your adventures !! Browse above for models I'm featuring and in stock.... and can get others on my site in 2-3 weeks..

And, why not grab flashlight/camp light... I have best bang for the buck/features/warranty ... from Fenix !!
    Or a traser h3 - trigi-lite illuniated watch for night adventures...

Business Member
    A few more TOPS / ESEE / FirstEdge Knives coming soon ...

And maybe couple of Buck Knives... Looking into these and like what I see !!

This might be first one I bring in and check out before bringing in more... Love all the features on this one !

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/to...ar-t-responder
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-02-2017 at 10:55 PM.

Business Member
    Reminder Ya'll on the instock models mentioned in above posts and the few arriving soon..... And always, ask about any brand/model, as I can get most.

Quote on a TOPS BOB?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperInTheMaking View Post
    Quote on a TOPS BOB?
    There's many variations, any specific one in mind ?

Just the standard, either canvas or linen micarta scales. Whichever is less