Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: TOPS Knives - ESEE Knives - Available at OPA Extreme !!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    I have an ESEE 6 . Great knife.
    I'd be interested in the accessories pouch for it as well as the MOLLE back for the sheath. Can you get them?
    Thanks!

Yes, I can get these. accessory pouch or sheath are approx. $35 - $59 each (model 3 - 6) depending on model ... Molle version, might be more, I can't see one on my distributors list (ESEE 6 model)...

PM me exact model of what you're looking for and I'll double check and quote.. These will be plus shipping costs. Let me know soon, as I'm ordering items some folks are waiting for, by the end of this week.
    O.k. so, the Molle sheath, is only backing part for both these models and only the model 6 has an accessory pouch designed for it.
    And price on Molle Sheath backs and the pouch area ll $34.98 @, plus $12 shipping plus tax...
    I'm not sure what molle sheath back is ? if only the back, not sure how you attach stuff to it ? I'm knew to these and haven't seen it yet.. maybe you guys know better than me...
    If want to order, PM me or better, email me to order them.

Business Member
    Oops. Dah... the molle backing is for attaching it to other gear, like molle packs or vests, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Oops. Dah... the molle backing is for attaching it to other gear, like molle packs or vests, etc...
    Yes, exactly. I would take the MOLLE back and a pouch. I will send you an email tonight!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    Yes, exactly. I would take the MOLLE back and a pouch. I will send you an email tonight!
    O.k. Great.
    Anyone else wanting quote on Any Brand/model ?

Business Member
    More cool TOPS knives.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Business Member
    Any last minute orders on these by tomorrow ? Order gong thru.... have it here soon !!

Business Member
    Any last minute orders today, on any knife ? contact me asap, for quick quote on any knife (if not on my site), I can squeeze any orders on today, but not tomorrow..

Business Member
    I've started to load more ESEE knives to my site now.... and there's few TOPS knives loaded already..... Hmmm....

I started this store as a specialty in Ballistic Eye wear...and now I have 6 knife brands listed on my site.... I thinks me starting to like knives... :-)
    I have over 30 models of eye wear selection in stock, the knives are mostly special order...but that will change slowly.

Ps... for those of you who ordered, your cool knife should be arriving in couple of days and I'll get them off to you.

Business Member
    will be making another order on knives in 10-14 days, if anyone wants to browse and order a model they like.

Business Member
    Note, in video I say that the ZT knife has VG-10 handle.. haha.. that's G-10 Handle... :-)