Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TOPS Knives - ESEE Knives - Available at OPA Extreme !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    What do you stash in the pouch tin?
    Right now I just have a firesteel and the mini survival card that came with the knife. lol I haven't put too much thought into what to put in the tin. Maybe spool up some fishing line, couple hooks, split weights...
    CSSA Member

Business Member
    Another Review, Great one, for this Overlander 2... I like the thickness of this knife.. some may say smaller knife is better to be thinner for better slicing/skinning, etc.. but it can still do that and you have the extra toughness when do need to use it for heavier uses.

Last edited by OPA Extreme; 07-28-2016 at 09:05 PM.

Business Member
    O.k. So few guys got some cools knives arrive to their doors recently....some ESEE's, ZT's and a SOG... SWEET

Taking more orders for next run... in about a month or sooner, if get enough orders together...

So browse my site and inquire about any brand/model not on my site and I'll quote you on it.

Thanks for the overlander 2! First TOPS knife and I'm impressed with the overall quality. Looks like it will take a fair bit more punishment than my esee 3 if I ever need to put it through that.

Stavros is a great guy to deal with as well. Looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperInTheMaking View Post
    Thanks for the overlander 2! First TOPS knife and I'm impressed with the overall quality. Looks like it will take a fair bit more punishment than my esee 3 if I ever need to put it through that.

Stavros is a great guy to deal with as well. Looking forward to doing more business in the future.
    Thanks Bro !

AS stated above, this TOPS Overlander 2 is sold.. Less than a week when it arrived... I really liked it too.. Fair size and beefy, sharp and tough knife !!
    Anyone wanting one too, just inquire with me and we'll get one on the list for next order.

Business Member
    O.k. Taking more Orders for knives to bring in on next run.... Check out all I show on my site and just inquire about any other brand / models not on my site.. I'll quote any model, if I can get it.

Business Member
    Reminder about these knives !

Business Member
    Order your knife, so it can arrive in time for the hunt.. special orders, but I can have them here to me by end of the month and out to you for first week in Oct.

Business Member
    I'm going to bring in a few ESEE & TOPS knives very soon... Get me your order ASAP, for your hunting adventures !!

Will bring in ESEE 3, 4 & 6 models and few of TOPS that are good size/style for hunting/survival.. 4" - 6" max length...

Best to order yours now, and ensure it and that I bring in model of your choice.

Contact me asap.

Business Member
    Any pre-orders ? or contact me to quote you on any knife brand, as I can get most of them.