Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Nine Line Apparel

Business Member

Nine Line Apparel

Hey Gang...

I'm gonna bring in few select models of T-shirts and Hoodies, from a brand called Nine Line Apparel.

They are a U.S. Based company, promoting apparel with pro 2nd Amendment slogans and related slogans, etc...
    Here's a few models I'll bring in...
    Curious to the Demand for it, and if you'd order one ? I'm likely to stay away with any of the slogans that are too American related, as we're in Canada.. unless folks don't care and still like wearing pro American stuff ?

Here's few items.... Pretty much, all slogans/designs you see, can be in a short or long sleeve T, and a Hoodie.. and few in a Fleece Pullover..
    Prices from: $30 (T-shirts) up to $77 (Hoodies)... Depending on Model/Style.... fleece models are more.. not bringing those yet.
    Basically, multiple U.S. msrp by 1.33% (exchange rate, and that's what my prices will be +/- $1), for your reference.

Browse all models here: http://www.ninelineapparel.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-07-2016 at 06:54 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    how thick is the material on the black hoodie..all rifles matter.

i am looking for a heavier hoodie for winter none of this thin stuff if you get what i mean

price?
    typical British wankers

Share a round with isis, and if they still make the brothers in arms hoodie with the Canadian/American flag

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remyltr View Post
    how thick is the material on the black hoodie..all rifles matter.

i am looking for a heavier hoodie for winter none of this thin stuff if you get what i mean

price?
    it would be about $54 +/-.. gotta do the math with current exchange rate... this new and just getting it set up.. plus $12 shipping..
    I'm not sure how thick they are, but I do believe they are on the thinner side, not thick side... some of them show 11.3 oz on material...
    With holidays there, I'll have to wait till next week to get more answers from them.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    Share a round with isis, and if they still make the brothers in arms hoodie with the Canadian/American flag
    I didn't see one with Canadian combo flag... one with British... I'll browse all selection carefully...if they have that, of course that would be a good one.

Next week, after I finalize this set up... any pre-orders are welcome, so I can bring in any specific ones anyone may want, on top of the few I'm planning.

Business Member
    Ha... Gotta Bring in this model !!! :-)

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    O.k. so, they don't have any made at the moment, but they can make another run of the those, which I believe look like this, except with Cdn. flag instead of the British one... but I'd have to order at least 30.. would be nice if I can get bunch of pre-orders to ensure there's some demand for these.
    Anyone wanting any of this line up, contact me for a pre-order with colour and size... and for any other model...
    These will likely not make it before Xmas...just an fyi..

Business Member
    here's more styles to choose from.... Please get me your orders for any style, colour/size, asap..

Business Member
    Any further interest in these ? I'd like to choose the best few options to bring in... Not going to bring in tons for now... at most, 4 - 5 models and few std. sizes of two colours....

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    O.k. so, they don't have any made at the moment, but they can make another run of the those, which I believe look like this, except with Cdn. flag instead of the British one... but I'd have to order at least 30.. would be nice if I can get bunch of pre-orders to ensure there's some demand for these.
    Anyone wanting any of this line up, contact me for a pre-order with colour and size... and for any other model...
    These will likely not make it before Xmas...just an fyi..
    Okay, makes sense. They had them over a year ago, and one other important difference is the rifle. They actually had the C7 on their old batch of hoodies. I saw it on Instagram and wanted to order but did not fee like paying the shipping. I'd take an xl in blue, black and green. Let me know what the price is expected to be and I'll ask around.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast