Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weimajack= fantastic experience

Good guy to deal with, I wish I bought another hex mosin when he had them in stock. The collector grade sks I got had rust issues at the buttplate/trap door mech... Still a nice example though
    Sheet Metal Workers Local 409

Got a bad deal with a tt33. Pistol arrived with missing internals. Trigger group was dodgy as hell. He Charged me extra COD for the same trigger group he claimed he fixed. He said his specialty was trigger job but he couldn't fixed hammer that wouldn't stay cocked. I had to hunt around the internet for parts to make the pistol work. So much for hands select grade... wouldn't stands behind his hand select choice

Great guy to deal with. Never had any issues.

i postoned a deal with as he was asking me all infos as for a registered but it was only for non restricted do not know why he asked those infos.

i had a previous deal that was perfect.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i wish he would take normal payment methods and not insist on PMO's

I saw two firearms he had to sell, but unfortunately he decided not to sell to me. His reason is that I live in Québec (but I'm Canadian living in Québec , not Québecois, the main reason is that I'm an immigrant, long time ago..), and , according to him, people who live in Quebec don't want to pay taxes.
    I'v been buying many used firearms fro Ellwood Epps, Marstar, Wolverine or others, and I always paid my taxes.
    So I'll not be able to comment any transaction with him, he didn't want to make business with me.

That's all folks !

tried to do business with him at the south shore gunshow once.asked about taxes and negotiable price.he was very snarky so i walked away.
    another time someone i met at the gunshow who i knew a long time ago and he enquired about an sks.this vendor had a few so i asked to look at them.
    the first was rare but more worn and the second was less rare so i gave my opinion about them both in a respectfull way.they were all chained up so i asked
    to look at another.the owner was rude and i even told him that was not the way to treat potential customers.
    he does have good products and prices are fair but customer service face to face is poor.
    member : CCFR CPC

He’s good.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Deal with confidence
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Bought a mosin from him, in person. Great experience.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast