Thread: Wanted: Pal classroom in MARKHAM, ON

Wanted: Pal classroom in MARKHAM, ON

PLEASE REMOVE!!

Hello CGN-ERS!

I am actively searching for a classroom to hold PAL courses in Markham, ON (YORK REGION).

My previous classroom was a language school that has now closed down and moved out.
    As you can guess many businesses in the Greater Toronto Area are firearms-adverse, or unfamiliar with the whole deal.
    I would appreciate any help / serious leads from the CGN community!

Thank you in advance!

HERE is my ad I posted on Kijiji. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1527299405

DO YOU HAVE A CLASSROOM OR OFFICE SPACE TO RENT IN MARKHAM?
    Need some income to pay rent or bills? I can help!

HELLO private schools, tutoring centres, language schools, churches, union halls, training centres, Landlords and Realtors!

I am an PAL instructor for the Province of Ontario looking for a classroom to rent during the weekends and weekdays.
    I am looking for a per use arrangement, daily or weekly rate.
    My courses are 2-days in a row. I will be running courses 1, 2 or 3 times per week. So I can rent your place for 2, 4, or 6 days a week.

What kind of classes do I teach?
    I teach the firearms safety course.
    I work for the Firearms Safety Education Service of Ontario. www.fseso.org
    I provide the MANDATORY training for civilians that want to get their LEGAL gun licence for hunting or sport shooting.
    Here is my website: www.samstraining.ca

This is a safety course, there is NO live fire! I teach lectures, show a powerpoint slide show, there is some practical training, where people use fake guns that cannot shoot to practice safe handling procedures. THERE IS NO shooting of guns. I only use DEACTIVATED guns and ammunition. I HAVE MANY RULES TO FOLLOW. Nothing will go BANG! This is a government course. I run my business as an independent contractor.

I am a very clean, and considerate tenant. I bring my own cleaning supplies, I have to follow many disinfection, infection control, mandatory Covid-19 safety protocols. I always try to leave the classroom or space cleaner and better than I found it.

This is a very reliable business. I am fully insured, this is a 100% legal and safe business.

I am flexible, the space can be a clean, comfortable office space, basement, classroom, clean warehouse, open concept room etc.

Where: YORK REGION ONLY. Markham, Thornhill, Vaughan,

The classroom or office space must:
    -be 1000-1200 sq ft TOTAL
    -chairs and desks for 9 to 12 students
    -be able to seat 9 to 12 people, spaced out 2 metres apart,
    -washrooms available
    -free parking available
    -kitchenette (preferred)
    -projector and screen (optional) I have my own!

If the space is suitable, and the price is right I can be your tenant for many, many years to come.
    This is a very steady business, think of it as having a Service Ontario or DriveTest as your tenant.

I'm looking to start in March. Please let me know if you have a space, and I will come take a look.

Cheers and be safe!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1527299405
    Last edited by KimKong; 11-26-2021 at 01:47 PM. Reason: please remove!

LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by KimKong View Post
    Hello CGN-ERS!

I am actively searching for a classroom to hold PAL courses in Markham, ON (YORK REGION).

My previous classroom was a language school that has now closed down and moved out.
    As you can guess many businesses in the Greater Toronto Area are firearms-adverse, or unfamiliar with the whole deal.

Thank you in advance!

HERE is my ad I posted on Kijiji. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...dId=1527299405

HELLO private schools, tutoring centres, language schools, churches, union halls, training centres, Landlords and Realtors!

I am an PAL instructor for the Province of Ontario looking for a classroom to rent during the weekends and weekdays.
    My courses are 2-days in a row. I will be running courses 1, 2 or 3 times per week. So I can rent your place for 2, 4, or 6 days a week.

I provide the MANDATORY training for civilians that want to get their LEGAL gun licence for hunting or sport shooting.

This is a safety course, there is NO live fire! I teach lectures, show a powerpoint slide show, there is some practical training, where people use fake guns that cannot shoot to practice safe handling procedures. THERE IS NO shooting of guns. I only use DEACTIVATED guns and ammunition. I HAVE MANY RULES TO FOLLOW. Nothing will go BANG! This is a government course. I run my business as an independent contractor.

I am a very clean, and considerate tenant. I bring my own cleaning supplies, I have to follow many disinfection, infection control, mandatory Covid-19 safety protocols. I always try to leave the classroom or space cleaner and better than I found it.

This is a very reliable business. I am fully insured, this is a 100% legal and safe business.

I am flexible, the space can be a clean, comfortable office space, basement, classroom, clean warehouse, open concept room etc.

-washrooms available
    -free parking available
    -kitchenette (preferred)

If the space is suitable, and the price is right I can be your tenant for many, many years to come.
    This is a very steady business, think of it as having a Service Ontario or DriveTest as your tenant.

I'm looking to start in March. Please let me know if you have a space, and I will come take a look.

Cheers and be safe!

I think I would delete that section, too much info.
    Empty warehouse, and rent table, chairs? Fellow I know does it out of his house, but one on one in the evenings.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Maybe see if Ya'Ara Saks knows of any space available?
    #torontoexit

I like ideas like this

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Ask Legions.

https://phdessay.com/essay-type/exemplification/
    Quote Originally Posted by KimKong View Post
    PLEASE REMOVE!!

Hello CGN-ERS!

Thank you in advance!

-washrooms available
    -free parking available
    -kitchenette (preferred)

Cheers and be safe!

This is a great option for those who want to teach children or students. It's hard to find a good place to practice these days. I know from my own experience that when everything goes online, I found exemplification, used https://phdessay.com/essay-type/exemplification/ for this and cheated. It’s all great, of course, but I didn’t memorize the material at all. In general, having a room is a huge plus.
    This is a great option for my friend, I will offer him!
    Last edited by mollychopps22; 06-30-2022 at 06:42 AM.