Thread: Current LEAD TIMES

Current LEAD TIMES

LEAD TIMES (updated regularly/monthly)

Current lead time is around "Four-Six" wks from time of order,

However lead times may vary due to Size and Complexity of order..

best regards.
    Solelycanadian

Still running at around Four-six wks current lead time,

best regards.
    Solelycanadian

currently at five to six + wks lead time,

and slight delay due to a re-stocking order stuck in customs (going on mth/half now with no updates from USPS), i've decided to re-order the supplies rather than continue to wait for customs to clear my order, hoping this one doesn't get stuck as well (all it is is rivets and material :/)... i apologize for the orders that have been waiting past the lead time due to this delay..

bout time for an update...

lead Times APPROXIMATELY 6-8 wks, but leaning more to around 8ish wks currently (CANNOT guarantee lead times!), of course i try hard to get orders out sooner but that hasnt been the case as of late

yes we do have a rush option.. but i like to reserve that for emergency orders if possible.such as a needing a holster for an imminent match or course, or like recently a bunch of military fellows deploying within a couple weeks needing BHP holsters..
    also For Rush orders i need specific dates when to have the orders out by (accounting for shipping time as well), one rush order i unfortunately missed the timeframe as i did not get an exact date in which they needed the holsters by

please please understand im a one man show and i try my hardest to push orders out as fast as possible, but we are super busy at the moment and trying to catch up.. However i really do Not like to overly rush as i tend to miss details and can make mistakes such as mixing up LH/RH :P

thank you very much for all your patience and understanding

Best

probably time for an update..

running at around 8+wks (please note lead times are approximate could be shorter or longer).