Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Completed AP1 Course

Expired Business Member
    They are all currently sold out. But we may offer more in Sept / Aug if there is enough intrest.

For those interested there is a waiting list tab on the website.

http://www.tdsacanada.com/waiting-list

One heck of a good day!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    Oh, did you use a M&P on a previous course or was it someone else they were giving flack about shooting the Glock better than the M&P? And damn, probably a poorly qc'd material used to make the slide stop. I could have sworn it wasn't just him having stoppages, though. Eh, my memory could be off for all I know.

The 750 count is the high end number. I think I shot 616 rds in the course itself. You can shoot more or less depending on how many mags you bring and how quickly you can load them.
    No that was another guy... I don't have an M and P...

Loved it... great course period... helped out tons.. Sig#2 here...popped 613rounds but racked about 5-8 into the mess on the ground... awaiting AP#2....

I took this course on Sunday, and totally agree with rhshooter in his assessment. It was the best day I have spent on the range in a long time.
    One of the attendees was an ex-military, current police officer, and head of their Police Shooting Team, who comes for tune-ups.
    Scott, Aaron and the Crew are outstanding, knowledgeable, professional, and a ton of fun.
    Take this course if you can get a spot.

CGN Regular
    Just registered for AP2 on July 17th. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    So you are holster qualified once you completed the AP1 course? Is it the same with black badge course then?
    Is IWB allowed?

Too bad you have to be Silverdale member to attend.
    No you do not!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    I can't speak to the IWB since I think everyone was OWB but it's not the same as BB. Not every club will recognize the TDSA qualification for general use (EESA for example.) And don't have to do a match a year to maintain it.
    You also don't have to be a Silverdale member to attend the courses. Worst case you pay a 10/20$ entry pass to the range.
    These guys are better then most BB instructors , even one of the TDSA instructors is an IPSC champ.

Expired Business Member
    Thank you all for the kind words.

I'm am very happy to hear that you all enjoyed the classes. We pride ourselves on providing the best training we can.

Aaron.

And Roman.... you just keep on smiling.... we'll see you on Saturday.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123