Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turn around time for a recalled Remington 700

I sent "Them" my serial # a couple of years ago, and they said for me not to shoot both my SPSs', and that "They" would send me a package to return my rifle for servicing.

I'm still waiting.

In the interim, I've up graded both triggers. I speak enough about a great Canadian company - Trigger Tech.

Expired Industry Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    My Remington 700 SPS Tac .223 is under the recall. What is Gravel's turn around time for the work to be done? I live in Toronto.

Thank you in advance.
    Sorry for the delay in my response. Turn around time now that the vast majority of the recall work is done is about 3 weeks, though it can be faster depending on our gunsmiths workload. Just contact our CSR department and they will make it quick and painless for you!1 866 682 3003

The moral of the story is: Always have a back-up gun. Use this as an excuse to go out and buy another one.

I bought the wife a VTR and I thought the trigger was pretty good. Then I tried the Trigger Tech trigger. I went out and put one, my fathers day present, into the wife's rifle. I picked up an AAC for myself and as soon as my local shop has them, I'll be putting one in it as well. The new Remington factory triggers are good, but they are nothing like the roller triggers.

My wife's is set at 1.5lbs and I have not been able to get it to trip out yet. For hunting I'll turn it up but for target, It's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    All joking aside I've seen coyotes in Brampton/Georgetown area often enough.
    I've seen a pair on Mc Cowan south of Eglinton on more than one occasion.

NM
    Last edited by flying_scotsman; 07-07-2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: NM
    --------------------------------------------
    To err is human, but to Arrrrrr Is Pirate

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123