Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Tac Boot - Waterproof & Composite Toe !!

Business Member
    You may already know I wear this boot model regularly and it's Ridge's Flagship Boot !! It really is a GREAT Boot !!

I had a customer who bought the 9003 (mid-zip 6") call me today and wants to order another one. I said, oh it's gone bad or what happened. He replied, noghting wrong, but he loves this boot ! He wears it practically every day, during spring, summer, winter, hunting/fishing trips, etc. ! Wears it all day and it's so comfortable he just wants to order another one as back up before this model is not available or unavailable in Canada, etc... !
    NOW That's a great testimonial right there !! I wear mine alot, not as much as this customer and it's super comfortable and durable !!

I only have few sizes combined in the 9000 & 9003 models, but I don't mind to bring in more, on pre-orders only. Sadly, though they're great boots, they just don't move well (all the competition out there), so I am not bringing in any more stock.... But anyone want one, contact me to chat and verify your size, so there's no returns and We'll get an order on it's way next month for a few of you.

I have super deal on existing models in stock, but any pre-orders will be at 10% off, plus $16 shipping.

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ri...3-Ultimate-Mid

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ri...0-Ultimate-Zip

Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-22-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Business Member
    Great Review on a Great Boot !! .... And I have some of the Cool Max socks mentioned in video.. great comfy sock ! Love them too !

Great Boot and a great vendor

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    Here's Ridges new model 8106CTZ & 8108CTZ (6" & 8" boots).

UPDATE PROMO - FEB. 17/2017

Reduced pricing !! on these two left In Stock boots... and Free Shipping !!

Pro Max 8108CTZ: 9 & 9.5 wide only these two sizes are in stock... GREAT PRICE !!

(this model fits bit on narrow side, but is bang on for length size..so may want to order half size up then usual and little bit on narrow side... is o.k. for me..but if you have foot that sometimes is tight in some brands, better to get the wide fit..it's only wee bit wider (3/16" max)

Order either the size 9 or 9.5wide here: http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Ridge---8108CTZ

Got a pair of the 9003 in mid height last year from Stavros. Went out of his way to meet with me and a great guy to deal with. The boot is probably one of the best in side zip tac style. It opens up better than other brands and are light and comfortable. Best deal out there yet.

Business Member
    FYI... i've adjusted the prices on my site, in case of any new orders, but in stock are still on sale.. use promo code: 10-off-promo to get 10% Off and free shipping.
    Contact me to make sure we get the order completed right.

Any pre-orders on the great Ultimate model or any others from Ridge, are 10% Off as well, but not free shipping.

Business Member
    Another Cool Model I can bring in ... Key Features about these boots... Light weight, double - triple stitched for durability, size zip and laced for easy on/off. Great Boot and Moderate Prices !

New Duramax Coyote .... AR 670-1 COMPLIANT

Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-23-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Business Member
    Customer Reviews on the Ridge Ultimate Boot.

5.0 star rating
    Great Product
    Reviewer: Nick Quattro
    7/31/2017
    I use them for riding a motorcycle. The are great because they are waterproof, lightweight, easy to put on and good for walking. My first pair lasted almost 6 years (and 80,000 miles).

5.0 star rating
    A wonderful product.
    Reviewer: Rhonda Spradlin
    6/30/2017
    I bought these for my husband and he absolutely loves them. He said they are so comfortable and better then the other boots he was wearing. He will definitely want another pair for work, he uses these for riding.

5.0 star rating
    Exactly what was wanted
    Reviewer: Marie Finn
    5/3/2017
    Bought for husband. Exactly the same as current boots. Loves to wear them for motorcyle riding.

5.0 star rating
    I love this product.
    Reviewer: Joshua Elie
    2/12/2016
    Very comfortable with great grip though my favorite feature is the zipper allowing for fast on and off. Truly remarkable. The only difficulty was sizing. I've been a 10 wide all of my adult life though for some reason I'm an 11 wide in Ridge boots so I had to eat the return shipping on the first pair.

5.0 star rating
    good product
    Reviewer: Dee
    11/4/2014
    I have used these boots for 3 years now and they are well built. the only problem I have had with them after about a year has been the zippers have given out . Other than that they are light and well built .

4.0 star rating
    Great boots.
    Reviewer: Ace
    11/27/2013
    Very comfortable light boots.

5.0 star rating
    Great Boots
    Reviewer: Bill
    9/5/2013
    Great boots. very comfortable. Easy to walk in, lightweight. You can't miss buying these boots.

5.0 star rating
    very good
    Reviewer: rofos
    9/22/2012
    very good boots. to buy them, I have three of these boots.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeobailey View Post
    Got a pair of the 9003 in mid height last year from Stavros. Went out of his way to meet with me and a great guy to deal with. The boot is probably one of the best in side zip tac style. It opens up better than other brands and are light and comfortable. Best deal out there yet.
    Thanks for the feedback. Glad you love the boots.. This 9000 - 9003model, is truly a great one, as I've mentioned, I wear one too, and another customer, as I mentioned above, is ordering few more, just to have for future, and is considering for his son, even though he's just 10 years old.. these do start at very small sizes as low as 4 and up to 14w.

Contact me to get an order in asap, as I'm only bringing in more, pre-ordered.. Though they're a great boot for the price, they just move too slow for me to keep stock. Not now anyways.

Business Member
    Reminder on these Great Boots ! Moving out the ones in stock and taking any pre-oders.... Contact re: best price !

Business Member
    Contact me to See if I have model left for you and Promo price info

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast