Brenneke slugs in at AmmoSupply.ca

There's a long process, starting with an application form and a fee! Then, NRCan has to review data supplied by the manufacturer and review/test ammunition provided by them. Depending on the information provided at the outset, time and effort to get approved can be a couple of months, or a couple of years. I believe Buffalo Bore took a very long time to get approved because of a headstamping issue, and it cost the distributor doing it a fair bit of money.

I am happy to do this for anyone if they want to pay the fees ;)

Thanks for the reply Kate.

I am a bit confused. Can these be safely fired from a Mossberg 500 which can shoot both 2 3/4" and 3"...... Or can they be only fired from a shotgun which is chambered for 2 3/4"?

Thanks,

JJ.

I am a bit confused. Can these be safely fired from a Mossberg 500 which can shoot both 2 3/4" and 3"...... Or can they be only fired from a shotgun which is chambered for 2 3/4"?

Thanks,

JJ.

Shotguns list their chamber sizes as "Max" so if your shotgun lists chamber size as 3" you can shoot everything from 3" down

"Its use is only allowed in shotguns with 2 3/4" chamber."

????

I'm guessing these are also fine in 3" chambers but that wording is really strange....

"Its use is only allowed in shotguns with 2 3/4" chamber."

????

I'm guessing these are also fine in 3" chambers but that wording is really strange....

I would agree with your assumption - that wording was copied directly from their website though!!

Back
Top Bottom