Brenneke slugs in at AmmoSupply.ca

Just ordered 5 boxes. I would love to get more but they are a bit expensive. I've been #####ing about not been about to get these for years for bear defense so I got to get some ;)

i was thinking it was only our lgs charging that price when three years ago they were 8.76 but seems that is the new price.

anyway i needed some and this is not for plinking ....

Ordered some, thanks Kate.
Count me in as well for any of the new Oath TSR's.

Also, if you can get some Brenneke Black Magic I'll gladly take them off your hands.

Roger that!

I checked into this periodically for years now, unfortunately the Brenekke black magics are NOT on NRCan's approved list of explosives to import. So, when/if these get added to the list I want 1000 of them!!!! Lol

Best bear slugs for hardness? In my view it's the Feredal deep penetrators, hardened high antimony

Our brennekes are now out of stock - we are hoping to get more in later this year, so if you would like to go on our waiting list, please pm me, or send us a message through the website!

Kate, do you know if there's some sort of process by which things can be added to the NRCan explosives import list or is it simply at the discretion of a paper pusher?

There's plenty of "interesting" ammo many of us would like to have imported.

Kate, do you know if there's some sort of process by which things can be added to the NRCan explosives import list or is it simply at the discretion of a paper pusher?

There's plenty of "interesting" ammo many of us would like to have imported.

There's a long process, starting with an application form and a fee! Then, NRCan has to review data supplied by the manufacturer and review/test ammunition provided by them. Depending on the information provided at the outset, time and effort to get approved can be a couple of months, or a couple of years. I believe Buffalo Bore took a very long time to get approved because of a headstamping issue, and it cost the distributor doing it a fair bit of money.

I am happy to do this for anyone if they want to pay the fees ;)

Back
Top Bottom