Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cadex bipods...?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Wow, looks really good Dilligaf! It sure fits in with the look and design of the rifle nicely.

Wonder if the rail version would fit the flat bottom of my Seekins hand guard, it is 2" wide on the bottom.

CGN Regular
    ......well the postman just delivered my Falcon bipod.

Pictures to follow on my new build

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Cadex Mount...
    Anyone get the Falcon with pica mount?
    Quote Originally Posted by rickspeed View Post
    ......well the postman just delivered my Falcon bipod.

Pictures to follow on my new build
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    I ordered one, Cadex said they should be ready within a month or so...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rickspeed View Post
    I ordered one, Cadex said they should be ready within a month or so...
    I just picked mine up at the postal office. The photos don't do them justice. They are very nice.

Just a heads up guys: If going for the direct handguard mount versions, that it's not one size fits all.

For the Tremor 50BMG the Falcon bipod is P/N: 7431-K003 1/4-28 For the Guardian 308 it's P/N: 7431-K001 10-32

I ordered mine direct and Patrice made sure I had the right one for the Guardian as well. Awesome customer service, and world class products.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    I just got my Falcon bipod. It's extremely well made and easy to use. I only have one problem with it, the legs will extend without pushing the release. When I pulled it out of the package the legs caught and extended. I might ask Cadex to make a piece to fix this issue if it annoys me in the field.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    I just got my Falcon bipod. It's extremely well made and easy to use. I only have one problem with it, the legs will extend without pushing the release. When I pulled it out of the package the legs caught and extended. I might ask Cadex to make a piece to fix this issue if it annoys me in the field.
    Hello Sir

Thanks for your purchase.

What you seem to consider a problem is in fact a feature... Yes the legs will extend if you pull on them as it's designed that way. This is made that way so that you could extend the legs rapidly under stress (military feature or competitive shooting feature). Extending the legs requires a fair amount of force, they don't drop by themselves. If this is the case then you have a defective bipod and it would need to be returned to Cadex for investigation.

Let me know if my explanations are an eye opener or if you experience any problem with your bipod please reach to me ASAP at patrice@cadexinc.com or 450-348-6774.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Regular
    Had the pleasure to try out the Falcon with a pic rail mount. This thing extremely solid and well made. The wide stance is great for prone shooting. The claw feet grab nicely. The cant adjustment is smooth but I wish it would pan as well. Like all cadex products the fit and finish is top notch.

Ryan

Has anyone enquired as to a QD bolt system for the Picatinny mount? I have the direct mount, but due to its width I would prefer a QD solution for storage and transport.
    Mark C