Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cadex bipods...?

Hi,

Just curious, since I am not familiar with multi-cal rifles, is there any loss in accuracy when rifles have this feature (pending design)?

Also, lets say I am interested in purchasing the guardian lite, when the barrel goes could I buy a barrel from you and ship the rifle to you to have it installed?

As you may tell I am fairly new to this, have been shooting 5+ yrs but have never really pursued it till now, so I want to do it right the first time. Thank you, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Igor

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    Hello

Cadex is currently working on the prototyping of its new bipod. Its not completed yet but it should hit the market in about 2-3 months. It will be a tactical bipod, not F-Class and pricing won't be available until we launch a first production run and can analyse our production cost and maximize our production time to be able to retail as low as possible.

Stay tuned.
    Well I cant wait to sell my atlas :-) Patrice can I put in a pre-order ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Hi,

Just curious, since I am not familiar with multi-cal rifles, is there any loss in accuracy when rifles have this feature (pending design)?

Also, lets say I am interested in purchasing the guardian lite, when the barrel goes could I buy a barrel from you and ship the rifle to you to have it installed?

As you may tell I am fairly new to this, have been shooting 5+ yrs but have never really pursued it till now, so I want to do it right the first time. Thank you, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Igor
    Hi guys

Cadex is currently putting a patent on how the multi-caliber barrels attach to our multi-caliber action so I can't explain much about it for the moment. However what I can tell you is that over the most recent testing phase of this project our multi-caliber rifles have been able to maintain a 1/2 MOA accuracy repeatability over multiple barrel changes and they haven't showed any noticeable change in point of impact between barrel takedown and reassembly using this innovative technique.

If you decide later on to buy a Multi-Caliber barrel for your CDX-MC you won't even need to send back your rifle to Cadex. Cadex will be able to provide you a barrel with the right head space. Again I can't comment how we can achieve that as we are looking at another patent for this innovation.

The CDX-MC will allow the shooter to adapt any barrels from 260 Rem to 338 Lapua. As a start we'll offer 260 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor, 308 Win, 300 Win Mag, 300 Norma Mag and 338 Lapua as standard configuration. Again Cadex is a military precision rifle maker so don't expect us to chamber in every new wildcat caliber on the market, this is not our business niche.

On another note be advised that we are about to receive our first 375 CT blanks... We are taking pre-orders for the CDX-40 SHADOW in 375 CT (29" or 32")

No pre-orders on the bipods for the moment but it's coming soon.

I hope it answers your questions.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Sounds like a desert tech, without the bullpup! If you guys make lefties I'd buy one.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Thank you for the straight forward reply, it is greatly appreciated. Love having this open conversation between buyer and supplier. The only down side is - the question of do I wait for the CDX-MC (which I'm assuming reveal at SHOT 2017, maybe production Q2 2017 w/ price range of $7-7.5k - slightly basing from Sako trg10/AI) or the CDX Guardian Lite. If I go with the Guardian Lite, may I send it back to Cadex to switch out barrels later (me paying for it of course)?- I don't know any nearby gunsmiths. And how much would that cost? As for the bipod, I don't suppose you guys are going more of a wide stance bipod - thinking LRA, H5 here. Thanks.

Either way I'm excited at what Cadex has to offer.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello Sir

Thank you for the straight forward reply, it is greatly appreciated. Love having this open conversation between buyer and supplier. The only down side is - the question of do I wait for the CDX-MC (which I'm assuming reveal at SHOT 2017, maybe production Q2 2017 w/ price range of $7-7.5k - slightly basing from Sako trg10/AI) or the CDX Guardian Lite.
    Production will be earlier than Q2 2017 as it's not a completely new product development.

If I go with the Guardian Lite, may I send it back to Cadex to switch out barrels later (me paying for it of course)?- I don't know any nearby gunsmiths. And how much would that cost?
    It won't be complicated to replace your barrel. If you need our assistance we'll be there to support you when the time comes. May vary between 0$ to a minimal fee. Transport is pretty much all you'll have to manage.

As for the bipod, I don't suppose you guys are going more of a wide stance bipod - thinking LRA, H5 here.
    Our bipod will be stable enough to manage a 50BMG weight and recoil.

I hope it answers your questions, if not please send your questions to patrice@cadexinc.com so that I could reply faster.
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Between 0$ and a minimal fee eh? That is fantastic news. I've got a CDX in 6.5 on order and I was wondering what I would do when the barrel eventually wears out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka223 View Post
    Between 0$ and a minimal fee eh? That is fantastic news. I've got a CDX in 6.5 on order and I was wondering what I would do when the barrel eventually wears out.
    When your barrel wears out I'll sell you a replacement barrel that you'll just have to screw on and torque properly. I will have your action, bolt and barrel specs already in hand so we should be able to send you the right size of recoil lug in order to sort out your head space.

If you prefer to send us your rifle for barrel replacement we'll be there to help you out too.

Best regard
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Any news or additional details on the Cadex bipod?

Any news or additional details on the Cadex bipod?
    The design is completed, the prototyping is done and we are now moving forward with the testing phase. If everything goes as planned we'll complete the optimization of the design and then we'll launch the bipods between now and the Las Vegas Shot Show. Stay tuned.
    1-888-348-6774

Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast