Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cadex bipods...?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I called Patrice to place my order on Thursday, direct from SHOT in Vegas. The Falcon isn't inexpensive, however I was able to do a direct comparison to all of the other contenders whiĺe at the show and the Cadex product wins hands down for features and build quality. Other bipods have features that the Falcon lacks (eg. Spring-loaded leg extensions), but none has the the same full range of features packed into a single design. Plus the Falcon has the best looks by far, optimized to integrate with my Guardian Lite rifle or any other Cadex rifle/chassis for that matter. I ordered up the optional claw feet for mine as well, and am interested to see how they will compare to my "buzzsaw" BT Atlas claw feet.

Back home today and now and the waiting begins. I have never been this excited before about the pending arrival of an accessory!
    I'm really glad to hear this Bartok5! I have one of these on order and it was a real leap of faith. Having not seen one other then in leaked photos and even not knowing the full cost. Cadex is one of the rare companies that I would put that type of trust in. I'm really glad to hear that this bipod is up to expectations!

BANNED
    Looking forward to pricing as well. Good to hear that the Falcon isn't going to be expensive, but then again, I have no idea what Bartok5's idea of expensive is, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Looking forward to pricing as well. Good to hear that the Falcon isn't going to be expensive, but then again, I have no idea what Bartok5's idea of expensive is, lol!
    Patrice posted that MSRP was mid 500(forget the actual number) but also said dealers may sell for less.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    Patrice posted that MSRP was mid 500(forget the actual number) but also said dealers may sell for less.
    Cool, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Went back and found the quote it's actually cheaper if you have a cadex stock.

"Bipods will be launched tomorrow (Tuesday) at the Las Vegas Shotshow. MSRP for a model that attaches straight to the fore-end is 498.95 $. MSRP for a Picatinny adaptor variant is 548.95 $. Dealers may retail at a cheaper price, these are just MSRP. In the next couple weeks I'll make a small video to explain the features on these bipods. Thanks for your patience."

Yeah I think I'm going to hold off until I have another rifle to bipod.. I'll stick with a LRA for that price.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Same here, at "MSRP for a Picatinny adapter variant is 548.95 $" need to wait&see till there are some reviews. That's in the LRA price category.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsand View Post
    Yeah I think I'm going to hold off until I have another rifle to bipod.. I'll stick with a LRA for that price.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie_1986 View Post
    What kind of price ? Looking at picking up a .338 Patriot lite and it will need a bipod.
    MSRP on the Falcon model for Cadex fore-end is 498.95 $ while the MSRP on the model for Picatinny rail is 548.95 $. The optional claws are 114.95 $ MSRP
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadex Defence View Post
    MSRP on the Falcon model for Cadex fore-end is 498.95 $ while the MSRP on the model for Picatinny rail is 548.95 $. The optional claws are 114.95 $ MSRP

Thanks for the reply, just ordered a Tangent Theta scope yesterday for this rifle, now all I need to do is find a dealer with the best pricing. I plan to use the Cadex unitized scope rings for the scope, I guess I should go for the high set up rather than the low ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer twistedbrilliance's Avatar
    Any pictures available of the rail mount version?
    I'd like one for my Cadex chassis but might be worth having the rail mount for versatility.
    lib*er*al: 'li-b(&-)r&l
    noun: a person so open-minded their brains have fallen out