Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cadex bipods...?

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie_1986 View Post
    I plan to use the Cadex unitized scope rings for the scope, I guess I should go for the high set up rather than the low ?
    If you went with a 56mm lens then yes I would go with a high mount (1.500")
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Quote Originally Posted by twistedbrilliance View Post
    Any pictures available of the rail mount version?
    I'd like one for my Cadex chassis but might be worth having the rail mount for versatility.
    I don't have pictures of the bipod in Picatinny rail variant. However you can see the picture of the adapter on the following link so it quite easy to imagine what it looks like as the rest of the bipod doesn't change: http://www.cadexdefence.com/catalog-flipbook/#page/45
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

BANNED
    OH yeah just got the Call for my Payment. :-)

Now time to refresh that tracking # every day ... lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Anxiously waiting for that review. Good thing you don't have any snow over there to impede the shooting.

What's the total damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    OH yeah just got the Call for my Payment. :-)

Now time to refresh that tracking # every day ... lol...
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

BANNED
    497 with shipping and my mil discount :-)

Ill only be able to do a table top review for now, ill do a side by side comparison with my Atlas and a Harris SBRM

Im working 7 days a week for the next 2 months so won't be actually shooting for a while...lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    497 with shipping and my mil discount :-)

Ill only be able to do a table top review for now, ill do a side by side comparison with my Atlas and a Harris SBRM

Im working 7 days a week for the next 2 months so won't be actually shooting for a while...lol...
    I have two on order. My last minute addition of the second one means 7-10 days for mine. Apparently they have already sold their first batch. The second one will be ready soon. I figured there was no point doing two shipments. I can wait. I look forward to your initial comparison.

CGN Regular
    How is the Falcon better than the $100 Harris bipods I have? Not trying to be provocative, asking for information.

BANNED
    I have 2 Harris SBRM with POD LOC and an Atlas in my collection already. Watch the Atlas video on YouTube and it explains everything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvzW6KJUGMQ

I will have a side by side of all 3 of them once it gets here. They all have pros and cons.

The thing I hate the most beside how ugly the Harris looks is the stupid springs, and that you need to upgrade to a POD LOC since the factory swivel setup is garbage.

But it's a great bipod for the kids target 22's and I use the Harris on my Hunting rig since It hooks up to a swing swivel, but the spring are usually full of crap after a day in the bush.
    Last edited by DILLIGAF; 02-10-2017 at 09:49 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    All looking fwd to a review for the non bleeding edge folks.
    For sure don't want another SBRM/pod loc. Really like my TRG bipod, too bad no TRG to picatinny adapter.

Choice is "CHEAPER" Atlas, or YOLO/BOCO LRA or patriotic Falcon.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    Yes, I have Pod Locs on all the Harris bipods I have. I shoot at long range (if you consider 1 km long range) and have never had any complaints about them. Just wondering if a Falcon would up my game. I would need to expect some type of improvement to justify the added weight and expense.