Thread: Big Thanks to Lanz Shooting Supply

Big Thanks to Lanz Shooting Supply

I have had the pleasure of dealing with many firearms retailers over the years and today stood out to me as I was about to make an online purchase for a pistol, the retailer had an excellent price on the website but before I pulled the trigger (pun intended) on the purchase I decided to make a call to Lanz Shooting Supply which is local to me. I thought that maybe they might have one in stock that I could put my hands on and reaffirm my interest in the pistol. I Called Sara at Lanz and she said not only are they in stock, she would put one aside for me and that she was able to price match it for me in this case. I was so thrilled with the service I shot over to the store instantly to get the ball rolling on it. I had the pleasure of checking out all the new products that just came in asSara and Dave took the time to answer all my questions even though the store was very busy, they did not make me feel rushed or un-important as has been my experience with other gun stores. It is this type of approach I think many shops are lacking, kind, friendly, professional service, at an amazing price! So much so, that I had to take the time to make this post.

Thank you Lanz!
    I will be coming back for more.

They are great in there. I've purchased 2 handguns from them. Excellent service.

AND ?????? What did you purchase????

i'll second that vote. i thought about buying from another vendor with a lower price, but wanted to spend my money where i shoot.
    so i asked at Lanz if they'd price match the product i was looking for. they said yes and i kept my cash local.

btw, the British dude behind the counter is friendly, informative, and an all around good guy to deal with.

Been going to Silverdale for a couple of years....Sara and Dave are always friendly and fun to deal with.....

That's Dave, he is great to deal with, I bought a Norinco 1911 9mm, a couple months earlier I bought a SIG Desert 1911 45acp.
    Seth sold me my first pistol, he took the time in a busy store to explain how to disassemble it, clean it, and never made me feel rushed.
    Supporting local business is the way to go.

It too have had repeated good experience with them down there. Great folks to deal with.

I appreciate their good and friendly service.

Me 2 a great experience at Lanz ..everyone is super helpful....BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY BROTHER DAAAAAAAÀV..

CGN Regular
    I have done business with them in the past - great service and very nice people.