Treasure Hunt

johntwo

Expired Business
Marstar Treasure Hunt

These "Treasure Hunts" will be one of a kind sales that you can find by searching throughout our website. They can be found anywhere on the Marstar Canada website from Magazines, to Parts to Misc. accessories to Used firearms!
Only one customer will be able to buy the Treasure!
Every hunt will keep you guessing, "What Will be Next"?

Any further Treasure Hunts will not be advertised any other way than by newsletter. Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter to find out about future treasure hunts!

For our first treasure hunt, we will be offering a brand new Chinese SKS with a crate of ammo (1440 rounds), just like the good ol' days. There is only 1 available and it can be found somewhere on the website.

JSwdFM7l.jpg

I have a feeling........... My wife is going to be mad because of the amount of time I'm going to be glued to the computer. Lol. Oh well, a man's got to do,what a mans got to do.

Due to popular demand another treasure hunt has been added

Same deal, Chinese SKS with a crate of ammo (1440 rounds)

good luck!!

PS: only 1 treasure per customer, so whoever bought the first one cannot win the 2nd

It was hidden deep in John's pages of vintage magazines. I actually thought I got the first one, had no idea about the "redo" until I came on CGN to brag haha

Back
Top Bottom