Thread: Happy customer!

Happy customer!

I ordered from Lockhart a while ago, but it seems my phone's browser wasn't cooperating with their site - I ended up ordering in USD without realizing it. I noticed the mistake in the confirmation email, but, before I could respond, *they* called me! They thought it was odd that I had selected USD and a Cdn address. We fixed the mistake and actually found a cheaper shipping option to make things even better.

I don't see customer service like that every day, so I just wanted to pass on a good experience. It helps that they had a few hard to find items, and their prices were great, too...

Thanks again!

Mike

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWithTheBike View Post
    I ordered from Lockhart a while ago, but it seems my phone's browser wasn't cooperating with their site - I ended up ordering in USD without realizing it. I noticed the mistake in the confirmation email, but, before I could respond, *they* called me! They thought it was odd that I had selected USD and a Cdn address. We fixed the mistake and actually found a cheaper shipping option to make things even better.

I don't see customer service like that every day, so I just wanted to pass on a good experience. It helps that they had a few hard to find items, and their prices were great, too...

Thanks again!

Mike

Good to know .
    Funny they have been a dealer here for 1.5 yrs and only have a 4 positive feed back score .
    Yet if you go on their web site & check their reviews all 68 of them are glowing positive reviews each giving a 5 star rating .
    Not one single complaint .
    They must be good !

Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.