Thread: Great Experience with Epps

Great Experience with Epps

I've been on the hunt for some time now for a camo Cynergy in Max 5 finish, and had found a few at a number of dealers around the $2300-2400 price range. Googling through links last week and see that Epps has two of the guns and are significantly cheaper at $1955 for the gun. I ordered on a Friday morning and had the gun in my hands here in Kitchener come Monday morning, lightning quick shipping and a big cost savings are a win in my book. Packaging was top notch and the guys at Epps were great answering questions over the phone before pulling the trigger.

I spoke with a local shop here in Kitchener/Waterloo that I've dealt with for over 10 years who also had the same gun in stock but couldn't/wouldn't come near the price Epps had. I suspect the one I got may have been procured when the dollar was more favourable, if your also in the market for a shotgun I'd recommend taking a look over at Epps.

Great purchase, Devlin. Hope you enjoy!
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.