Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Introducing a new business. Cerakote B.C. Gallery pictures included

Expired Business Member

Introducing a new business. Cerakote B.C. Gallery pictures included

Greetings fellow nutters. I finally came out of the closet and officially signed on as a sponsor. I am a factory certified Cerakote applicator since I took the training in Oregon two years ago. Since then I have been busy building my customer base to include several manufacturers as well as many happy private individuals. I am looking forward to taking on new projects and occasionally lend my advice to folks in need. I prefer not to discuss prices online as I feel that is disrespectful but will be happy to send a price list whenever asked. I am still pretty low tech when it comes to the World Wide Web and do not yet have a website. However, you can look me up on the U.S, Cerakote site and view some of my work in the Gallery section.

I am located in the Fraser Valley of B.C. but my customers range right across the country. I am quite pleased to see other businesses across the country offering Cerakote and some of those guys are darn good. Its worth looking them up if they are close to you. I have a dedicated shop for applying Cerakote and that is all I do, so no other gunsmith services other than possibly changing sights while I have them off anyway. I am federally licensed as a gunsmith business and can accept any items up to and including prohibited weapons and devices as per my conditions. My shop is CFO inspected and insured. Phew. Thats enough words for now.

EMAIL is the best and fasted way to get a hold of me. cerakotebc@gmail.com Here is a look at the toys.

I forgot to add that I am also known on this site as Mustang Frank just so there is total disclosure.
    Last edited by Cerakote B.C.; 06-03-2016 at 04:22 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    Great to see you on here as a sponsor, Frank.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    One of the best Cerakote applicators out there!!! Deal with confidence boys!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    how tough if this stuff compared to the parkerizing, or whatever, the Browning 1911-22-A1 comes with?

being a noob 5 years ago, mine's got the idiot mark where the take down lever sits.

I'd like to hide the evidence so nobody ever knows I was that inexperienced at one time.
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    how tough if this stuff compared to the parkerizing, or whatever, the Browning 1911-22-A1 comes with?

being a noob 5 years ago, mine's got the idiot mark where the take down lever sits.

I'd like to hide the evidence so nobody ever knows I was that inexperienced at one time.
    Parkerizing is one of the easiest finishes to scratch so pretty much anything is harder. Having said that, Cerakote is one of the toughest finishes there is. Test results are on the U.S. site.
    I would wear that scratch with pride though, as it now initiates you into the awesome 1911 fraternity.

CGN Regular
    How big of a barrel, (or any item in cubic feet,) can you fit in your oven?
    We just can't have nice things!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Mustang Frank is now Cerakote BC! Congrats!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwgm11 View Post
    How big of a barrel, (or any item in cubic feet,) can you fit in your oven?
    The oven is approximately 5 feet tall and 30" x30" inside if I recall correctly but would need to measure it again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post

I did the exact same thing to my first pistol. A Kimber. Lol, idiot mark!
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Oh, and welcome, Cerakote bc!!!
    |CCFR|

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast