Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its been awhile, so here we go with another contest!

Yeah it's one sweet smoker only like $240ish at bass pro. But I'll be happy with a day at home hanging out with my daughter. And with work being so slow with the price of oil and the recession I should be home with the family.

Well here is my story:

My birthday is June 16. Every once and a while it falls on farthers day. But not this year. Yea....
    My 3 kids have grown up and don't live at home. So fathers day can be very quite for me.
    Even tho they are all working and have there own lives they do stop by or call so that is nice.

This year all I really want is for all 3 of them to come for dinner.
    and maybe a nice new:

Ruger precision rifle or 2 weeks off to do what ever I want to. (a man can dream right?)

Lets see what I do get. My family is pretty observant of what I need not what I want.

Attachment 56809

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    No need or want of anything. Just happy to spend time with the best son I could ask for.

sic semper tyrannis

BANNED
    Last edited by goudurix; 07-02-2016 at 07:38 AM.

[IMG][/IMG]
    My first truck, or really a 4wd version of my first truck. Nothing like listening to CCR and a turbo 6.2l while rolling.

Well this is what I got last year (a day at the range) and I'm hoping for the same this year I think there may have been a tie involved at some point as well, but his is what I remember.

".22's are like chips, you can't just stop at one.”

AMA, OMA, NSRA, CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Littlest one.

All I ever want is for them and their little sister to learn what it means to love each other. My 2 boys on the left last summer at Dad's camp on Manitoulin Island.

What I got today, a bit early as am going away tonight for a few days and won't see them for awhile.

My 5 year old drew the one on the left, I thought the monkeys were pretty awesome compared to the giant head with arms and legs sticking out when i was 5. The oldest, 11 made the card on the right from cutting and folding 1 piece of paper, very neatly done, god I love them both more than they'll ever know.
    Last edited by TedNugent; 06-18-2016 at 12:21 AM.
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

This will be my first year as a father. Son was born on Wednesday at full term but had to be put on a ventilator until this morning so he could recovered from Pneumothorax (hole in the lung). Was a scary way to enter fatherhood.

I think I'd like to have him home for father's day. Gifts be damned.

Obligatory camouflage photo:

Congratulations Valeksky! Hope your son will be home soon with no further health issues.

School made fathers day gifts, and I will love whatever I get!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast