Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its been awhile, so here we go with another contest!

Expired Industry Member

Its been awhile, so here we go with another contest!

This one is for Father’s Day!
    Gravel Agency is a family oriented business, so we thought a contest to celebrate Dads and everything that comes with that title, would be fun.
    The rules are simple:
    Part 1:
    1- You have to be a dad and over 18.
    2- You must submit your entry NLT 2400 EST 18 June 2016. Post a photo of what you hope/wish your kids would give you as a present for father’s day. Maximum 2 items!. No editing of your post after closing of part 1 of the contest!
    Part 2:
    Post a photo what you actually received (picture/story/tale), including original post #. NLT 1500 EST 23 June 2016.
    Then we,Team Gravels usual, completely biased panel of judges, will select the most deserving kid based on: thoughtfulness, craftsmanship, handiness and recycle bin worthiness.
    Don’t get us wrong, we do love kids and we know you love them too, but we all get crappy presents from time to time, so let’ share our stories.
    And now for the prize! The lucky winner will get a brand new Crosman Pumpmaster 760BKT (.177/BB)
    This sweet kit includes rifle, scope, ammo, targets and shooting glasses! Yes, the prize is more for the kid than the dad but its something you can both enjoy together.

Name:  760bkt_3.jpg
Views: 2913
Size:  21.0 KB
    Last edited by Gravel Agency; 06-03-2016 at 03:34 PM.

hi there, if i dont have kids.....can i make up some stories and go from there?
    Last edited by batwing; 06-03-2016 at 04:24 PM.

I have to give it to you guys, you have great and fun ideas!

2 thumbs up!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Superbrad's Avatar
    My kids are epic for giving me craptacular Father's Day gifts...... But they mean well and I have a drawer full of craptacular gifts that I can't bring myself to throw away..... Lol

So, in the spirit of the thread I will dream big and ask the boys for my favorite car...... The Aston Martin DB9......

Last edited by Superbrad; 06-03-2016 at 04:56 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Well, because my kids can't afford a new 1911 (they'd better not be able to, anyway - they're both under 10!), I'll go with something that may be possible (with mom's help). Unlike Superbrad up there - if his kids can get him that car, I want to meet his kids!

Something simple - another Beretta 9mm mag, and for something more elaborate a replacement for a blind that got destroyed by mother nature.

Name:  mag beretta 92 9mm.jpg
Views: 2723
Size:  66.5 KBName:  buck_commander_deerstroyer_blind.jpg
Views: 2728
Size:  46.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by datoews View Post
    Well, because my kids can't afford a new 1911 (they'd better not be able to, anyway - they're both under 10!), I'll go with something that may be possible (with mom's help). Unlike Superbrad up there - if his kids can get him that car, I want to meet his kids!

Something simple - another Beretta 9mm mag, and for something more elaborate a replacement for a blind that got destroyed by mother nature.

Name:  mag beretta 92 9mm.jpg
Views: 2723
Size:  66.5 KBName:  buck_commander_deerstroyer_blind.jpg
Views: 2728
Size:  46.9 KB
    Lol..... They better not be able to afford it..... And they better not be able to aquire it either

I'm divorced, so no mom to buy the stuff for me...... So I may as well dream as big as the sky.......

Happy upcoming Father's Day......
    Last edited by Superbrad; 06-03-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Last edited by SoylentD; 06-23-2016 at 06:47 PM.
    Peace through superior firepower.
    Member: NFA, CCFR & CSSA

^^^^ awesome..... Regardless of the prize, it's so great to see guys getting their kids into the sport...... A couple of mine..... Because I can't resist....... And the shot of my dad playing football with the boys on Father's Day and fishing with the oldest is special to me..... It's a celebration for all of us......

[IMG][/IMG]

My one year old daughter doesn't have much money to buy daddy anything yet lol. But maybe with moms help.
    Last edited by CAMJOHNSON; 06-04-2016 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Fixing picture that wouldn't load

wow one sweet smoker!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast