Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shorts ! Shorts !

Business Member
    I got customer calling back to order more shorts, cause they love um !! All models are Good !! So order your too !!

Business Member
    Just putting out reminder to check out these shorts.. some in stock and some special order.

Business Member
    reminder

Business Member
    Any one who orders Any of the shorts or pants that are $59 or more, together with a knife that's min. $100 or more and a Fenix flashlight for min. of $84 or more (all three items together), I'll cover Shipping to major cities across Canada... few $ extra may apply for rural/distance towns.
    Why these three items ? Cause the tac short and pants (most models) have the two side sleeve pockets(1 per side) for knife/flashlights...so kinda getting you geared up with your new tac shorts/pants...combo... the TK line up will not fit in these pockets (just for reference...all are good for the promo)... not all items/models/styles are in stock...so inquire to set up the orderr.

Business Member
    Reminder of the Above Promo deal.....and if only buy any 2 of the above options, You'll get 5% Off price, but still plus shipping..

Inquire to get your promo deal.

Business Member
    All Shorts & Polo Shirts...NOW 5% Off !! ..... Promo code: 5-off-tru-spec

Inquire about colour/sizes in stock, if don't want to wait for an out of stock item.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Arclight's Avatar
    The "Simply Tac" shorts are the Cats Meow folks. I ordered 2 and they are great. They will last you for years.
    Vae Victis

CPC and OPC party member. CCFR, and OFHA member

Business Member
    Ordering more TRU-SPEC stuff this week..and anyone wanting any items, shorts, polos, pants, whatever.. contact me asap on it... some items in stock, but in case its not..I'll have it here in 10-14 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12